Chapter 26

Readers POV
As soon as I regain consciousness, I instantly let out a scream as the pain of my fractured arm shoots through me once more. I sit up and look at my arm, the bone protruding out of the skin.
I've gotta push I back in...
I quickly search around me and grab a stick, placing it between my teeth. My entire body was shaking from anticipation of doing this. Taking a few deep breaths, I hold my left hand over the bone, closing my eyes and counting to three. Taking one last deep breath I slam my hand down on the bone, screaming in agony, biting down on the stick snapping it between my teeth, as my attempt to put the bone back In place fails, causing my skin to rip more, the bone still out in the open.
Tears steam down my face as I stand to my feet, holding my arm up against my chest, spitting the stick out of my mouth.

"Wait- huh?!"
Only when I stand did I realise that I was now outside in the forest. Relief rushes over me as I start to head in basically any direction in the hope that I could get out and find help.

~**~

After what seemed like 20 minutes of walking, I jump to the sound of a horrifying roar off in the distance. I instantly become terrified and switched my fast pace walking to a run, as best I could do with all the injuries I had. My body was feeling very weak. I've lost a lot of blood the past couple days.
However, I begin to realise that I was just running in circles, as I came back to the spot I started at. Flattened grass, droplets of blood and a snapped twig.

"Fuck fuck!"
I cry out. This time I try running in a different direction, but in a straight line, no path changing. It's bound to lead me somewhere.
But then I see it, not salvation, nothing good. More of a nightmare. I see a large dark figures in the shadows in the distance, two bright red eyes beaming right in my direction. I freeze in fear, my entire body shaking as my breathing becomes rapid. Though it doesn't come for me, so I take my chance and begin to slowly back away. In the hopes that maybe it didn't see me. But this was not the case, as I took steps back, the shadowy figure took steps forward. It was only until it made it out of the shadows and into the sunlight that I could see who it was. It was LJ.
His claw like fingers were stretched out, his terrifying fangs showing as he snarls, drool falling from his tongue.

"LJ what are you doing??!"
I call out, but he doesn't answer me, he just instead quickens his pace as he stalks towards me, his growling getting louder the closer he got.
"S-Stop!"
I cry as tears fall. And to my surprise, he does actually stop. His head tilted slightly as his red eyes stare at me. Unfortunately this didn't last for long. As I take another step back, I accidentally step back on a twig, causing it to break. LJ of course hears this noise, his head snaps back up, roaring in a horrifying manner as he chargers right for me. Screaming in terror I make a run for it. Running as fast as I could, quicker than my body would ever allow. It was a life or death situation on whether I was fast enough.

As I continue to run, I check behind me, to see he was no longer behind me and I was no longer being chased, causing me to stop.

"Where did he go?..."
I whisper to myself, my breathing rapid as I was exhausted from running. Though I knew I had to stay alert.
But suddenly I hear thumping footsteps and loud roaring coming from my left, it was LJ heading right for me, he managed to somehow cut me off. Instantly running away as fast as I could, but I was already very tired. I could hear him getting closer and closer.

However, it came to a point where I could no longer run. Not because I was out of energy. But because infront of me stood a 7 foot tall barbwire barrier with no way through or over.

"NO NO NO!"
I cry, realising I was done for. Turing round just for LJ to be right behind me, slashing down his claws across my chest, grabbing me and tossing me across the floor. Smacking into a tree. Crying in agony and blood flows from my arm and now my chest. I try to stand but fall back down, watching as LJ stalks towards me.

He reaches me before I manage to get back up, grabbing my throat and lifting me so my feet were no longer on the floor, pinning me to the tree. Luckily I could still breath. His long sharp finger starts tracing my stomach. This was it, I was going to die, almost in the same way that boy did all those years ago.

"PLEASE! PLEASE DONT DO THIS LJ! YOU DONT WANT TO DO THIS I KNOW YOU DONT!"
I try to say anything in the hope to get him to snap out of it. It was like he was in some kind of murderous trance. I feel his claw slowly piercing into my stomach, causing me to gasp and wince at the slow pain.
"PLEASE ITS ME [NAME]! PLEASE JACK!"
I speak his real name this time, not just his nickname. He doesn't drop me but he does remove his claw from my gut. His red eyes start to slowly fade. It was working.
"Yes! Yes Jack! You can do it snap out of it!"
Tears begin to fall as I realise I might be okay. But I was wrong. As his eyes fade more and more he starts to groan like he's in pain, shaking his head in discomfort, before roaring once more, so loud I felt a sharp pain in my ears before a liquid trickles out. My heart races as his eyes start to glow red again. Opening his mouth wide as drool drips from his fangs, lunging forward and biting down on my lower neck beneath his hand, Sinking his teeth in deep before yanking his head back, tearing out a chunk of my flesh. I scream in agony, though I could not hear my own scream, the entire forest seemed to have fallen silent. The only thing I could hear was my pounding heart beat.