Chapter 15

"What great work EJ does Huh?"
A deep and low distorted voice chuckles behind me.
I gasp at the sudden presence behind me and turn around to face them. But the moment my eyes meet theirs, their hand rushes for my throat and pins me against the wall, causing me to shriek a little. As my back slams against the wooden walls, pain shoots through my leg and hand as they throb.
Blinking frantically to try and clear the tears from my eyes so I could see a little better, I notice the one pinning me looked exactly like the elf guy, identical even. The only difference being. This one was grey and dark rather than green and bright.

"So what do we have here then Hm? An escapee? And a near naked one at that too."
He grins evilly as his grip tightens around my neck and his body pushing against mine. But as he does so, I feel his clothes press against my leg wound, causing me to wince and sick air through my teeth slightly at the discomfort. He notices this and glances down, taking a couple steps back while still holding a firm grip around my neck.

"Well well well... would you look at that! Seems like you've got an owner."
He frowns sarcastically before yanking me towards him, away from the the wall, pulling me against him, his left knee pushing between my legs to hold me closer as my face is only inches away from his.
"What a shame. We could of had some fun"
He chuckles, sticking out his tongue and slowly dragging it up my cheek as he licks away my tears. I try to pull away but his grip on me was too tight.

"LINK!!"
A voice roars in anger. Both of us turning our heads to the source. It was LJ as he runs towards us enraged. His hand lifting, ready to strike down. But it wasn't aimed at me?
He swings at the dark elf I now know as Link. By the moment he does, he suddenly disappears like a glitch. Causing me to be dropped and fall to the floor. Gasping on impact as more pain floods through my wounds. Holding my hand tight to my chest once again.
LJ growls with annoyance at the fact Link had gotten away.

"What were you thinking you stupid girl!"
LJ growls as he grabs my left arm, yanking me to my feet and beginning to drag me back to the room.
"Not only do you try to escape me, but you do it without even covering yourself! This cabin is full of perverted assholes like Link. And he's not even the worse one."
He grunts. But why did he even care? And not only that but,
What or who could be worse than Link?

"P-Please! Don't take me back there! PLEASE!"
I beg as I begin to fight LJs grasp and pull away. Trying my best to not keep up with him and pull back. But this only made him angry and he stops and spins to face me. A furious expression on his face as we stood beneath one of the lights, allowing me to see his features. He was angry, but his eyes weren't red.
"Please.. LJ.. I don't want to die."
I beg once more, this time using his name to make things more personal. Tears filling in my eyes as I do so.

Laughing Jack POV
"Please.. LJ.. I don't want to die.."
She begs in a softer tone as her eyes gaze at mine while filling with tears. I could practically see the fear across her expression.
Her [E/C] eyes were so captivating when full of dread and terror. It was hard to look away.
I lift one of my fingers to her face to try and wipe away her tears but she flinches away. Causing me to snap out of my weird trance.
Growling as I shake my head to come back to my senses, tightening my grip on her arm, yanking her with me as we return back to the room once more.