Chapter 11

Laughing Jack POV
She hits the floor with quite a bang, smacking her head against the hard wooden panels, instantly falling unconscious.
Well that was.. easy?
I shake my head with disbelief of how weak this girl actually was, lifting her limp body and swinging her over my shoulder with ease.

Stepping over the broken door pieces, I make my way downstairs. But once I reach the bottom, I stand in something wet. Looking down at my feet, I see blood, following the pool trail back to the other kids body.
Hmm... should I take his body too? EJ could use it..
Finally I decide I would take the kids body. Yes this would mean I could no longer tease EJ for giving me his tools as this would technically be a 'thank you' but, might as well. Waste of good meat otherwise.
Picking up his body, I swing it over my free shoulder, his blood dripping down my back. Now carrying them both, I head back to the cabin.

~**~

Readers POV
I feel my body starting to wake from unconsciousness. My arms and legs twitching as they start to become useful again. But as they twitch, I hear rattles of metal clanging against metal. Almost chain like. The more I awaken I begin to sense more around me, my body feels cold and exposed, but I also lay on something cold and smooth.
Slowly opening my eyes, I am blinded by a single light that hung above me, looking directly into the light.

Fuck that's bright..
I think to myself as I squint and look away, my vision now blurry and full of watery tears from the strain. I begin notice my surroundings are unfamiliar. Feeling that I am in a laying position, I go to sit up but instantly slam back down as something tight is wrapped around my neck and torso holding me down.
The fuck?!
Lifting my head as much as I can, I look down at my body. I had been stripped of my clothes, only to lay here wearing a bra and underwear. The rest of my bare skin lay on a cold metal table with my hands and ankles chained down with a leather strap across my stomach and assuming around my neck too.

"W-What the fuck! HELP! SOMEBODY! PLEASE DEAR GOD! IVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!!"
I suddenly hear running footsteps approach the room I was in and the door handle rattle.
"YES! YES IM IN HERE PLEASE HURRY!!"

The door finally opens and someone steps in, closing the door behind them. Listening to their footsteps as they walk in a calm pace towards me, stopping at the table side.
My heart sinks once I see who it is. My skin flares up in goosebumps and my lip trembles as my eyes fill with tears.

"Well that's no good."