Chapter 4

Laughing Jack POV
"Yo LJ! How's it goin'?"
Squeaks an irritating voice from behind me as I sat at the kitchen table, trying to enjoy some peace and quiet in this bloody place.
"LJ? Helllooooo? Earth to LJ??!!! C'mon dude! I know ya can hear me!!"
The voice whines as it draws closer. I knew exactly who it was but I wasn't in the mood to deal with his shit.
Feeling a poke on my back, I quickly swing around behind me, slashing my knife-like fingers. Only to see there was nothing there, but once I turn back, I come face to face with none other than BEN. He must've teleported in front of me.
"BOO! Did I scare ya? Huh?! did I did I??!"
He grins widely. But I just grunt and stand out of my chair, making my way out of the kitchen to head to my room.
"YO DONT WALK AWAY FROM-!"
BEN was suddenly interrupted but a loud static sound, ringing in all of our ears. Clearly Slender had entered the room.

"LJ, I have one more mission for you this evening. Be sure to complete it."
He orders in a deep and stern voice.
Without saying another word, he teleports out of the room. A piece of paper slowly drifting to the floor in his place. I reach out to grab it but someone manages to catch it before I do. Being a nosey piece of shit BEN was. He obviously wanted to take first glance.

"Huh... well would ya look at that!"
He chuckles. I go to take the list from him but he glitches away from me, causing me to miss him and grab the air.

"BEN you bastard.. quit messing around and give me my orders list."
But he only chuckles and continues to glitch around the room, practically dancing circles around me. All until Jeff walks into the room, to which he bounds over to him and hands him the list. BEN was always attached to Jeff like some kind of lost puppy, it's pathetic.

"HA no way. You're gonna enjoy this LJ"
If he had eyelids, I'm pretty sure he would've winked at me after saying that.

"Would you just give me the list already."
Jeff and BEN exchange looks before chuckling and nodding to one another.
"Even better LJ. I'll give you a hint.. Jack in the Box."
He smirks mischievously. I felt rage burning up inside of me. How dare he mock me so.
Storming over to him, I snatch the paper from his hand and read the name, just to be sure. But, he wasn't lying. After all these years, I finally get to kill the bitch that ran off before I had the chance to chase her.

"Hey LJ, remember. Pop goes the weasel."
BEN laughs to himself. I glare at him angrily. My black eyes glowing a bright red as I snarl my fangs at him. His eyes shoot open as he raises his hands in surrender.
"My bad! But hey! I got an idea!! Something that involves the three of us."
He states, gesturing to himself, Jeff and I.
Normally I would work alone but I was interested in what he had to say. Especially after Jeff seeming willing for it too. Usually he hates working in groups, more so than me or even EJ.

~**~

Readers POV
It was finally time to the party. I of course felt extremely uncomfortable in my outfit. But Ash was definitely feeling his oats. Wearing tight blue leather shorts, no shirt, a belt with kinky handcuffs on, sunglasses and a hat.
Whereas me, a white leather nurses outfit..
"H-Hey Ash.. I don't look like a slut.. do I?."
I ask nervously before we enter Lucy's house. Ash turns to me and looks me up and down.

"Yup. But so do I!"
He laughs, grabbing my wrist and bursting through the house doors, dragging me inside and instantly heading for the alcohol table.
Ash was such a lightweight so it wouldn't take long for him to get drunk.. 1 cup and he's done.

"Now [Name]. I'm going to go look for some action. You should do that same!"
He pushes me away, giving my ass a slap as he does so before walking off. I yell his name but he was too far and the music was too loud for him to even hear me.
But, he was right. So taking a deep breath. I grab myself a cup of punch, and head around scouting for some guys..

Ash POV
After leaving [Name], I went for a hunt for some cute guys. I wasn't going to let the whole thing with Connor get me down. If he doesn't want some of this, then that's his loss. I've been told I have a fine package, so he's missing out.
However, as I was walking down the hallway, I was suddenly grabbed and dragged into a bathroom. Shoved inside, causing me to nearly trip. But once I regain my balance, I spin around to yell at whoever took me. Onto to see a fist come hurtling towards my face. Punching me right in the nose, causing me to stumble back and groan in pain.

"What the FUCK!"
Moaning with annoyance, I rub my nose and check there was no blood. Luckily there wasn't. Looking up to my 'attacker'. I of course see Connor standing in front of me, his hands clenched into fists as he grinds his teeth.
"What was the for!?"
I yell, checking my nose once more. But this seemed to anger him more and he rushes over to me, clamping his hand around my throat, shoving me against the wall and pinning me to it.

"You son of a bitch! You got me suspended from school and now rumours are spreading! You've ruined my life you bastard! I'll fucking end you! You hear me? ILL END YOU!"
He yells angrily as his grip tightens on my throat. But the more he looked at me. The more his expression started to change.
"What you gonna do Ash? Huh? Arrest me?"
His eyes looked me up and down until they spot my handcuffs attached to my belt. At first I thought he was just trying to be sarcastic. But when he looked backed up at me, there was no longer anger in his eyes.. Now, there was lust... Before I could say another word, he suddenly leans forward and places his lips upon mine. Kissing me.