Chapter 14

I go to run to the door but as I do so, pain shoots through my leg right to the wound on my thigh with the clowns name carving. Every time I take a step, blood dribbles from the wound, making each step more and more painful to the point of walking with a limp. Walking on my left leg normally but walking on my tiptoes with my right.

Luckily for me, they had left the door to the room unlocked. Taking a deep breath, holding my wounded hand to my chest, trying to keep it above my heart level to prevent more or worse bleeding, I open the door slowly with my left hand, only opening it just enough to peek through and see if anyone was around. But the hall was empty, so I quietly step outside and close the door behind me. Looking down both ways to try and decide which way I should go. Taking another deep breath before deciding on turning left. Making my way quickly but quietly through the hall, limping painfully as I go. Desperately trying not to cry out through every burst of pain.

The hall I walked down was pretty dark, with only a couple lights hanging overhead but they were pretty dim so I could just about see to find my way out. There were countless numbers of rooms I wouldn't even know where to begin. I wanted to try and see if any rooms were open, but if I were to choose the wrong room, it's all over. So I decided not to try any rooms but to keep along the walls in the shadows as means to try and hide.

Laughing Jack POV
I storm out of the room and head to find where I was needed, assuming Slender would be waiting for me in the kitchen as that's usually the place we all meet.
However, once I arrive, there was no one there.
"The fuck?"
I question with annoyance. Only for Toby to pop his head around the corner from where the dining table was.

"L-.. L-LJ?"
He stutters as he stares at me with confusion, his goggles sat on his head and his mask around his neck as he holds a plate of waffles drowned with syrup.
"Whats wr *tick* Wrong?"
He asks. I couldn't help return the confused glance as I scratch my head.

"BEN came and told me I was needed? Where's Slender?"
I ask but Toby just glances to the side before tilting his head. Cutting up a piece of waffle and shoving it in his mouth while continuing to stare at me.

"S-sl..slEnders not hhere"
He mumbles as he chews on his chunk of waffle.

"WHAT?!"
I yell, quickly turning around and running back to the room. Clearly this was BENs idea of a funny joke.
I reach the room and go to grab the handle but stop once I notice blood on the handle. Growling angrily I swing open the door, just to see an empty room and empty table.
I roar with rage as I slam the door, scratching down it with my claws creating 5 long gashes.

Just as I was about to return back in the direction of the kitchen, I just about notice droplets of blood on the floor, leading down to the left hallway.
Well that's not good..
That end of the hallway is a dead end and it is EJ's area. If he finds her, shes fucked.
Then suddenly I hear a loud scream, a females, loud scream.

"I will not allow anyone to hurt her. She is my pray!"

Readers POV
As I make my way down the hall, it begins to get darker and darker as fewer overhead lights work, but I start to see a bright light at the end of the hallway peeping through a slightly open door.
That must be a way out! Oh I hope it is!
I run the best I can with my limp towards the light and carefully push open the door, only for my pulse to increase as my heart races, my chest hurt like I was stabbed with a thousand knives. My eyes filling with tears as my jaw drops, my entire body shaking at what I see. My body automatically letting out an ear piercing scream.
There was no one in the room. Well, no one alive. I saw a body suspended from the ceiling by their arms, as well as their legs, hanging in a starlike position. Their entire chest from neck to bellybutton sliced open as their organs hang out, their intestines dangling to the floor and their lungs exposed with all their ribs broken. With one other key feature, their missing eyes.
This body belonged to Ash.