Chapter 16

Readers POV
He reaches out one of his sharp knife-like fingers towards my face just below my eye, I could help but flinch away on instinct and slight fear of what he was going to do. But then he shakes his head and grunts as if he didn't even know what he was doing. So he grabs my arm again and continues to drag me down the hall, I try to fight him best I could, knowing that the moment we get back to the room, the torture begins once again.

However, once we reach the door, he suddenly stops, causing me to bump into him. I go to speak but his arm bends around his back and pulls me close and down. As of to hide me behind him. I was about to try and push away but I heard a terrifying sounding voice, causing me to freeze instantly and stay ducked behind LJs back.

"LJ, just what are you doing running about the hallway from EJs section? Shouldn't you be in there-"
The voice stops abruptly below a low rumble like growl followed my a slight static fills my ears.
"What happened LJ."
Glancing at the door, I instantly spot what they were talking about. My eyes opening wide a little. There were 5 deep and long gashes across the door. Clearly LJ got a little bit angry when I escaped..

"Heheh, well maybe his little toy escaped"
Followed another deep voice, only this one seemed to be somewhat more playful? Trying my best not to be seen, I peek over LJs shoulder, trying to stay hidden behind his long black hair and the feathers that lay across his shoulders.
I spot two horrifyingly tall creatures. Identical to each other with only slight differences. They both had some kind of tentacles or tendrils protruding from their backs. The one on the left had still tendrils that lay flat around him. Almost stiff. Yet every time he said something a little snappy or heated, they would flare a little. It also had absolutely no facial features at all and wore a smart black suit. His posture was very stern and powerful.
The one on the right, closest to the wall, however, was SLIGHTLY different. He wore a suit, but some kind of trench coat instead of a blazer and a fedora hat. His tendrils were flaying around very softly and calmly, almost like leaves in subtle wind. His posture was still tall but a little more relaxed..But, this one, this one had teeth, sharp teeth, with a menacing smile. Other than that, it had no other facial features, just like the first one.

"I apologise Slender. I just had to have a word with EJ about something and wanted to rush back just incase she tried to get away."
LJ lies. I felt so confused. Why would he lie to cover for me? Is it still all so he can kill me himself? He would get himself into trouble purely for the pleasure of killing me himself?

"SHE huh? OoooooOohhh so you got a girl in there?~"
The one with the sharp smile chuckles, almost the same way Link did before he licked me.
Was this one of the people LJ was talking about?

"Offender. See that you're here once again."
LJ snaps in a harsh manner, clearly not liking the fact 'offender' was here..
What weird names these people have..

"Aww come on now Jaaaack.. no need for names, I am part of the Slender family too."
Offender growls, but despite being kinda hostile, he still appeared calm and collected. And his growl wasn't even threatening, it was more.. well.. inviting.

"LJ my brother will be staying here for a few days and I would prefer it if you try not to kill each other again."
The stern one, believing to be called 'Slender' speaks. But he had the final word before they both disappear, leaving a slight sound of static behind them both.
What is it with people being able to just disappear?!..

Just as I thought that, I was suddenly caught by surprise by LJ swinging around, grabbing me, opening the door and shoving me inside. Stepping in himself before slamming the door angrily.
I fall to the floor with a thud, smacking my throbbing finger stump against the wooden floor, cracking and breaking any presence of dried blood, allow new fresh blood to trickle down. I couldn't help but cry out a little in pain.

"SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO! I had to LIE just to cover your ungrateful ass!"
LJ yells as he stands over me, looking down at me with his eyes glowing red, grinding his teeth as his sharp fangs glare at me.

"U-ungrateful? UNGRATEFUL?! YOURE TORTURING ME FOR YOUR OWN SICK PLEASURE! I HAVE NOTHING TO HE GRATEFUL FORWARD TOWARDS YOU!"
I yell with rage, not thinking of what the consequences of my current actions would be. I was too annoyed to even try to think about it. Struggling to stand to my feet, I step closer to him standing only inches away from his snarling breath and dangerous sharp nose, it almost touching mine.

"I despise you."
I say bluntly. Feeling no guilt while doing so. Why should I feel guilty, when the guys trying to kill me.
Although, when I say that, his head moves back ever so slightly, blink and you would've missed it. His red eyes dim and fade away back to black. He blinks a couple times before looking down to my hand, noticing the blood dripping.

"Sit on the table"
He orders.