Chapter 6

Just as I was about to scream and run for my life, I heard my name being called from the house, pretty much saving my life as the name calling stopped the clown in its tracks, practically freezing it's motion of reaching towards me, snapping his head in the direction of the voice growling angrily, watching the person with stone cold eye contact as they make their way over to me. It was Ash.

"YO [Name]! Where have you been?! I was looking all over for- wooooah cool costume dude! You look awesome!"
Ash compliments the clown as he swings his arm around me, using his other to tap the clown on the shoulder in approval. The clown growls as his eye twitches to Ash's tap. I could practically hear him grinding his teeth.. or well.. fangs.
I'm guessing Ash's drunken horny self was over with now so he could actually be of some help.

"R-Right.. Uh let's go home Ash I'm not feeling too good!"
I grab his arm from around my neck and run in the opposite direction, heading for my house, dragging him with me. Not turning back to check if the clown was following. I'd rather not have to look at his evil face again.

Laughing Jack POV
I growl angrily to myself, clenching my fist as she runs away from me, my long knife like fingers digging into my palms, blood trickling down into a puddle on the floor the tighter my fist got.

"So LJ! How'd it go-"
BEN trots over to me asking an obvious question, so I answer it with a punch right to his face, knocking him to the floor with a thud. Jeff stand beside him looking down to him then up to me. But he soon just laughs as blood starts to drip from BENs nose.. but of course, BEN didn't find it very funny, standing to his feet grunting and mumbling to himself. Clearly pissed off I hurt his nose.

"Maybe next time LJ. Let's go"
Jeff huffs, patting my back..
I swear if one more person touches me...
walking away, we headed back 'home'. Not exactly very homely.. it's just a cabin in the woods, pfft how fitting... if only film makers knew there were real monsters and murderers living in a cabin in the woods..

~**~

We finally get back and I try to walk through the kitchen as quickly as possible, wanting to get to my room to plan my next attack but I'm instantly stopped by EJ and Slender, blocking my path. EJ has recently becomes Slenders right hand man, basically second in charge, due to his.. well.. 'nature'. I just call him Slender's dog. He might as well be.
I hint for Jeff and BEN to leave the room but they just shake their heads and grin.
I swear if they fucking snitch..

"So LJ, was your mission successful?"
Just as I was about to reply, I was instantly interrupted by the most irritating voice known to mankind. The voice belonging to, BEN.

"Nope!! He totally lost her! Let her get away and everything!"
He laughs before him and Jeff make a run for it.
"BEN YOU BASTARD! ILL KILL YOU FOR THIS!!"
I yell to his back as he continues to run. Usually he would just glitch or 'teleport' out of the room. Now he's just mocking me. That's what I get for punching him.
Now thanks to him, I have to face the wrath of Slender and his mutt.