Chapter 31

Laughing Jack POV
I stand to my feet and watch as [Name] trots on the spot before running back to the cabin excitedly. I couldn't help but smile. She was so adorable. However, my mood was soon ruined by a disturbing static. It was of course Slender.

"LJ I know what is happening between you and the girl. I suggest you stop. She WILL get her memory back eventually. And when she does. She will be killed"
He growls before disappearing. I couldn't help grind my teeth, biting on my tongue until it bleeds.
That bastard..

Readers POV
Bursting through the cabins back door, flying into the kitchen, I call out for for my friends Masky and Hoodie. However, I only spot Jeff sitting at the kitchen table, his knifes blade stabbing the table as he balances it with his finger on the top of the handle.

"What are you so happy about."
He scoffs, not taking his eyes off of his knife. I couldn't understand why but Jeff seemed to just hate me for some reason.

"None of your business Jeff."
I roll my eyes.
"MASKY! HOODIE! WHERE ARE Y-"
I call once more but I was interrupted but Jeff jumping out of his seat and slamming his hands on the table. Grabbing his knife and storming over to me, forcing me against the wall with his knife to my throat. It all happened so fast I wasn't able to stop him or escape in time.

"You fucking bitch! Who do you think you are talking to me like that? HUH!"
He snarls in rage. His horrifying face staring at me. His eyes looking deep into my soul creepily as they never blink.
He suddenly raises his hand to slap me, but luckily LJ walks through the door as he does so.

"Let her go Jeff."
He orders in a very stern voice. It's was terrifying but.. quite arousing..

"You got lucky this time whore."
Jeff scoffs, stepping back and walking out of the kitchen, shoving his knife in his hoody pocket.

"Thanks LJ.. I tried calling for Masky and Hoodie but I don't think they're here-"

"They're out waiting for you. I'm sending you on your first mission with LJ. But I'm having Masky and Hoodie accompany you."
Slender interrupts me as he teleports into the room. I instantly start to feel the excitement overcome me as Slender hands me a piece of paper. However, once I read the names written, I got a weird sense of Deja Vu. As if I had seen the names before, or like I recognise them.
I give LJ the paper and I hear a small gasp come from him. But when he realises I'm looking at his face in confusion, he clears his throat and nods to Slender before walking out of the cabin. I follow behind.

"Why did you gasp when you read the names? Do you know them? I have a weird feeling like I do, or did. Did I know them?"
I ask, however LJ does not answer, he doesn't even look at me. He just continues walking at a fast pace with a stern expression.