Chapter 29

Readers POV
I was so very confused, I don't remember anything that could of happened before waking up just now, it's just all blank, as if I never existed until now. Yet this... clown?.. says that I was in love with him and was dating him..

"I'm sorry uh.,. LJ?..I just, I just don't remember you like at... well, at all.."
I tried not to be too mean but what if before I was a really mean and brutal person? I mean I'm living in a house full of monsters and murderers! I clearly couldn't have been a nice person.. or a normal person...
Who am I...

"I've got you some clean clothes, here stand up I'll help you, you might still be a bit wobbly after your accident."
LJ says as he helps me off of the surgical table I was sat upon.

"I-.. o-okay.. um. What accident was I in exactly? And why am I only in underwear?"
I couldn't help feel a little uncomfortable being so exposed in front of practically a stranger. But if he says we were in love, I should try and get to know him again.. maybe we can build up what we had..

"Ah well um. We were on a mission together and we didn't account for the targets husband and hound to be home. They put up quite the fight, you took quite the damage from the mutt. And as for the no clothes, it was so we could mend you easier.."
He explains. Which makes sense considering the large scratches across my chest and the pain in my neck, assuming I was bitten.

"Okay but um.. two other things.. sorry I don't mean to question so much don't want to be annoying but, why is your name carved into my  leg? Were we really that.. well.. together?"
He looks me right in the eye as he nods with a sorrowful smile. He seemed so sad I almost felt bad that I couldn't remember anything so I didn't have to put him through this.
"W-Well the other thing uh.. both the name carving and my finger st-... stump.. seem um well fresh?"
His eyes slam open a little as he takes a deep breath, almost as if he was trying to figure out what to say to me.

"Well the name carving is new.. you were submissive to me.. hence the.. uh carving.. and I think your stump was damaged in the mission-"

"Sorry what? Submissive as in just being a little tame in the bedroom?! Or submissive like a slave and ownership???!"

"I-"

"Look LJ... I'm sorry I don't remember anything and hearing all this just sounds totally crazy to me I'm just finding it hard to believe... however, there is physical evidence all over me that what you're saying is in fact true... so... I'm willing to re learn everything.. re train and such...like the uh eyeless guy said..."
His worried expression changes to a smile contented expression. I clearly made him happy by what I had said and in a way, knowing I had made him happy, sort of made me feel a bit happy too.. so maybe before the accident, I wasn't a completely bad person.. personality wise.. aside from all the possible murdering I might have done.. which still didn't sit right with me..
I dunno how I feel about being a murderer...