Kiss?

Kiss?

Melanie's PoV

After all that it was around 7:45 and I was board sitting around so I asked dad again if I could go for another walk but being who he is he said no but then ahk said he'd bring me and though I wasn't  going to be alone he's not the worst company in the world I mean for I know dad could have sent me off with Nicki that would be my personal hell.
As we passed the hall of miniatures I got the chance to say hi to jeddidia and Octaviois their quite cute but tough at the same time. We walked back to the Egyptian exhibit where I saw my shoes still sitting in the place I left them so I went and slipped them back on." So what age are you?" I asked Ahk." I am over 1 thousand years old but I have stayed at the age of 19 because of this tablet." He said as taking the tablet off of the wall to get a closer look at it." Who is she?" I asked pointing at the painting of a young women in the wall." That is Alhlina she was my fiancé until 1 night she was murdered after being held for my mistake." He looked at her with complete sadness I felt so sorry." That's probably not true." His gaze broke off of her and towards me and said." No I was warned she could be harmed and I let her talk me out of worrying about it." I saw a tear run from his left eye." I'm so sorry." I said as I wrapped my arms around him." Thank you, but it doesn't even matter I never even kissed her." He said as if it was no big deal but I can't even admit that I have never kissed someone before." How have you went your whole life without kissing someone?" I asked." Is it all what it made out to be?"
Well I truthfully don't know Is what I should say but what I really answered with was." Well we could kiss and find out?" He smiled and took my waist and pulled it close towards his body it made me shiver at the feel of his body heat agains mine he look down at me and pushed a piece of my hair out of my face and leaned down and said." Only if you want to."

Akhmenrah's PoV

She answers bye nodding her head so I leaned down into her and separated her lips with mine it felt amazing I slid my hand up from he waist to her hair and then to her back she broke away and smiled." Wow." She said." I understand what everyone had been talking about now." She laughed and then checked her phone to see the time once she did she screamed a word probably slang because I had never herd it before."SHIT!"