Sir lancalot

Larry's PoV

I tried to Lock the door but the dinosaur push passed everybody ran to the side of the room except Melanie and Nicki they stood beside me."Both of you go!" I demanded but both of them ignored me. The dinosaur charged in and growled at me the next thing I here a shout."Come play over here." Then Nicki grabbed one of the dinosaurs bones and threw it to Melanie she broke it in half the dinosaur then hit Melanie with its tale with a force that sent her flying across the room."MELANIE!" I tried to run to her but the tail pushed me back. The dinosaur growled at her it ran until it was only 3 inches away from her face."Need any help?" I herd a voice say I turned to see a knight he grabbed his sword and ran towards the dinosaur and sliced it's back bone that cause it to run away. Ahk ran to Melanie and helped her up I don't know why but I think there is something happening between them but it didn't bother me.

Akhmenrah's PoV

I ran to Melanie to assure her she was safe. She was shaking in my arms I quietly whispered into her ear."You are very brave and your safe now." She hugged me we all gathered around the knight."I am sir Lancelot." He said as he removed his helmet."I am Theodore Roosevelt 27th president of the United States of America. Teddy said as he shook his hand."I am Larry Daley and this is my son Nicki and my daughter..." Larry was cut off by him."Gwenavier, beauteous Gwenavier why are we apon each other I swore never to see you again until I have found the holy grail." He pulled her closer and kissed her very quick and then released her back to me."I promise not to lay a finger on you again until I have succeeded in my quest to find the holy grail."