The Arrival

Larry's PoV

We all arrived at the east middle-ins air port around 3:00 we had to be early because we still had a lot to do plus East middle-ins is like 2 and half hours away we picked the natural history museum van with teddy and Ahkmenrah in a delivery box. By the time we arrived in London it was 5:00 so we made our way to the museum.

"Hello welcome to the British museum." Said the woman in the small shack."Hi I'm Larry Dailey I'm here on behalf of the natural history museum in New York." She took out a lot of documents and said."Ok so your here with a delivery." She said as I turned to see Nicki and Melanie shoved under the passenger seat."Yeah so can I go on in." She brought over the phone and dialled the number mc fee wrote on the document."Hello, I'm Tilly from the British museum. Could you tell me if you can consent this arrival?" She asked and the next thing I know she winked at me and opened the gate. "Thank you." I said not trying to be rude.

Melanie's PoV

After dad brought the box with ahkmenrah and teddy in to the museum I quickly ran out and hid behind the museum walls as I waited for dad to reverse the car out. There was a bang and then flash of light. I ran and knocked on the door Ahkmenrah let me in."Ok wait for my dad and Nicki." I said as I ran to find a restroom I could get changed in.