Do you understand

Melanie's PoV

I started to run but was stopped by Attila the Hun he grabbed me and shoved me down on the floor and shouted something in Hun and all of the Huns picked me up and and I tried to get away but they were to strong then next thing I know I was put down and they all bowed and left me on the floor as they scattered. The next thing i see is this man/boy dressed in all Egyptian clothing he was completely covered in gold threading. He walked towards me and held his hand out I swiftly took it his hands were as soft as a pillow, as he pulled me up he rapped his other arm around my waist to help me stand." Are you ok descendant of Larry Dailey." He asked as he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear." Um, you don't need to call me that." I said." What should I call you then?" He asked actually wanting to know other guys wouldn't care what my name is." Melanie but you can call me Mel." He smiled at the sound of my name." Ok Mel my name is ahkmenrah I am the fourth king of the fourth king and ruler of the land of my fathers." I truthfully didn't understand anything of what he just said." Ok ahk well do you know where I can hide from my father?" He took my hand and looked directly into my eyes and said." Don't run from something that deep inside you wish to understand." I couldn't help admit it to myself that would like to know what the hell is going on." Ok fine take me back to my father."

Larry's PoV

I panicked at the thought of Melanie being alone in this museum." Larry." I herd ahk say as he walked around the corner with Melanie at his side and I didn't expect it but she ran and hugged me and said." I want to know everything." So I brought her around the museum and told her, Nicki got his own chance to talk about what happened the first night he was here and I told the story of the smithsonium and ahk told the story of the tablet after that we explained why we have to leave for London tomorrow." Do you understand?" She nodded and said." I understand." I was glad to here that." Ok before we go I'll drop you off at your moms ok?" She looked up at me and laughed." Not a chance I'm coming with you wether you like our not plus you could use me over there since I did work there for 6 months." I know that I was going to regret this decision." Fine." But I can't send her away again I won't.