Welcome home

Larry's POV

It was 01:36 I just got off the phone with mc fee he had a few words to say to me before I could get back home. I stepped out of the elevator and herd nothing but a loud thumping noise I went to the door I didn't know what to expect, I walked in and saw at least 30-40 teenagers jumping up and down. I saw Nicki across the room with his dj set jumping up and down so I walked across the room." NICKI? Stop jumping!" I said as I pulled all the wires out of the sockets and took his head phones off." Ok everyone out!" I said loud enough for everyone to hear me I noticed a girl walk toward Nicki and wrote her phone number on his hand." Ok so I'll see you tomorrow then?" He smiled and answers." Probably?" It took me a second to think and then I thought um no." Probably not." They broke away their gaze at each other and both turned to me she then said." Well that unfortunate we have something really fun planed." He turned away from me and relied." Oh I'll definitely be there." He said just ignoring my statement from before." Definitely not." And again I broke that weird gaze she smiled and grabbed her purse and left.

"What were you thinking?" I said whilst removing a piece of gum from in between the fridge door." Dad everyone has parties these days." Seriously what has this got to do with what I just asked." Yeah well partying is not going to get you in to NYU." He sat down and just looked at me like I had just put a toaster in a bath tub." Dad I haven't sent in my applicant and I don't think I even want to go to NYU anymore." I couldn't believe it but I wasn't about to tell him that he already seemed tense." Ok so you want to go somewhere else tell me what's the plan? What's the list?" He looked confused." It's a pretty short list." I thought this sounded great." Good, good keeping things small and focused." He smiles and said." Yeah I'm gonna hit you with a really small list cause there's nothing on it." I was about to go mad until I herd a creek I turned to see my beautiful daughter Melanie." Hi daddy." She said with her most adorable smile this made me feel a lot better than I did a minute ago." Ok so you are going to Tide this place up whilst a I go to lie down I have a had a very long night." I put my arm around Melanie giving her a hug." How's  college Mel?"