Meet the parents

Larry PoV

After we got everybody up on there feet and out of the last exhibit we made our way to the Egyptian exhibit.

Ahk's PoV

"This is all as I remembered it." I said as if it had been destroyed. "Ahkmen?" I heard a voice say from a distance I turned and saw my beautiful mother standing before me, crying but these tiers were good." I'd like you to meet my friends, this is Larry Daley Guardian of Brooklyn and his son Nick and his daughter Melanie." I just stared at her until my father asked." Why are you here?" Melanie grabbed the tablet from nicks bag and handed it to me." The tablet is dying and we
Don't know why." He took it from my hands and started at it in wonder and said." I can't tell you what's wrong, that would require me telling you the secret of the tablet." I was shocked to think that even now he still wouldn't tell me."Why do you insist on keeping this to yourself?" He turned and gave the tablet back to me." You were born at midnight and as Pharaoh I had seen wonders that only men could dream of, but once I had laid eyes on you, you instantly became more precious to me than anything in whole world so I knew I could not bare to part with you so I had the God hásseuon to make the tablet so that death couldn't even part us." He stroke my mothers face and said." Ah shepseheret." I was surprised that he was not more shocked." What the hell father what can we do to stop this we are all dying and will stay that way until you tell me what to do!" Melanie stood in front of me and put her hand on my chest and whispered. "Don't, you don't have to do this." I turned to look her and her face instantly made me calm." The tablet had been away from true moon light, hásseuons light." Larry took the tablet and ran.