Use your head

Larry's PoV

I ran out of the museum and towards the main gate when Tilly from the drop off gate she had Lah by the hair and said." I should have known there was something funny about you." She said as she stood in front of me every time I made a move." Please my daughter has been taken." She laughed and said." Do you think I'm stupid either you come with me or my hammer combines with you ugly doppelgänger." I couldn't do that to Lah even if he was annoying." Fine."
After Tilly locked us in the staff break room whilst we were there I had to try to figure out how we were going to get Melanie back and get the tablet to moonlight in time as well." How do we get out of here Lah?" He turned to me and said." Heeeeaaadddd." He then ran into the door so hard that the glass broke it broke just enough for me to open the door we then ran back to the Egyptian exhibit to find everyone.

Ahkmenrah's PoV

"Larry, Lancelot took Melanie!" I said in complete rage I can't believe I let her get away! Larry turned to find nicki and then he said." Ok we have a plan. Atilla and nicki you go to the side gate, teddy and Saqaguia go to the painting gallery and Ahkmenrah and Dexter you come with me to main gate and Jed and Och go with Lah to make sure Tilly doesn't ring the cops and make sure she stays in the shack.