Everyone Meet Melanie

Larry's PoV

It was around 5:30 and Melanie was sitting at the front desk with her jeggings and White top that was ripped up so you could see her lingerie under it but I wasn't about to tell her that." What are we waiting for?" She asked."we're waiting for 6 o'clock to come." I said as patient as possible." Can I have a look around I've never been in this museum before six?" I don't see the harm in that." Sure why not."

Melanie's PoV

I wondered off slowly down the hall of miniatures there was no sound but of the squeak of my sneakers across the newly polished floor there was no one here so I decided to have some fun I opened the gates to the Egyptian exhibit and slipped out of my sneakers and sat them to the side and started running and then sliding then there was a shake and the tablet of ahkmenrah began to glow the shake was so forceful it threw me across the floor where I hit my head in the Pharos death bed it didn't hurt but I felt tired next thing I know my eyes fluttered shut.

Larry's PoV

" I couldn't find her." Nicki said I can't believe it."MELANIE!!" Then I herd foot steps from behind me." Larry I found her on the floor I think she hit her head." I grabbed her and lay her on the platform where rexy usually sits." Melanie are you ok." She opened her eyes and screamed I can't blame her there was a ten billion year old t-Rex standing right in front of her." How hard did I hit my head." I sat her up so she could see everyone." Everyone meet Melanie." Next thing I know see jumped out of my arms and ran down the hall of African mammals.