Fired

Larry's PoV

First thing in the morning I was called in to work." Mc fee?" I saw him from across the hall there was a lot of boxes sitting outside his office." What's going on?" I said standing just outside his office." I was fired this morning." I didn't believe it the tablet ruined a mans career I had to ask." Do you know where akhmenrah's tablet came from?" He looked so confused." Who?" What did he mean who this man worked here for 7 years and doesn't even know one of the most important exhibits." The Pharo?" He then seemed a bit more sure." Ah, the Egyptian king his God knows where his tablets from all I know is that his parent lie in the London natural history museum." Seriously I thought so far away." Would I be able to bring him to England?" He dropped one of the boxes and said." I'm telling you I just got fired and you respond by asking me to let you take one of the most formal exhibits out of the museum that I don't even work at anymore?!" I walked towards him a muttered." Yeah but the natural history museum of London don't know that." He gave a giant smile and picked up the phone and called the number, after he was finished he said." Your in."

______________________________________________________
I'm really sorry I know this chapter is really short but I could think of anything else guys please comment on what should happen next ✉️📄📝😚