The dying tablet

Melanie's PoV

I slowly emerged from the small dressing room and walked to an entrance that was located on the right side of the room.

From what I could see it was now quite clear to where I am in the London grand opera house.

I was scanning the room until I felt a hand on my waist I turned knowing completely who I was about to face.

"Gwenavier love you look most beautiful." As much as I tried I could respond and was unable to hide my large breaths I almost thought I was having a panic attack.

"Lancelot please now that we are to be married could I keep the tab.. Holy grail for sentimental value?" He nodded and handed me the tablet.

Someone announced on stage sir Lancelot and at this moment Lancelot was going to find out he was standing in the middle of a play.

Lancelot walked on stage the exact same time Hugh Jackman who played Lancelot in the story plot about Camelot.

"And who might you be?" Lancelot asked Hugh Jackman.

"Man what are you doing on stage you have to get off the stage."

"Never I have fought for my Gwenavier I will not hand her over to you now!" Lancelot screamed.

"I'm Hugh Jackman I'm not Lancelot I'm just playing lancelot so buddy If you could get off the stage that would be great." Hugh said whilst gesturing to the exit.

"You listen here 'huge acman' I'm Lancelot you a mere peasant, we shall duel to win the heart of Gwenavier." Lancelot said whilst drawing his sword.

"Dude I don't have a sword," Hugh said whilst pulling a Woden stick out of his belt.

"Well that not real." Lancelot said.

"Non of it is." Hugh said whilst placing the stick back in his belt.

"It's not real? It not real!" Lancelot scream whilst slashing part of the set in half.

The audience ran out of the theatre screaming.

That is when I could see him I could my dad.

"Melanie!" He scream I ran on to the stage and scream "Dad I'm up here!"

He found me abruptly and started running that's when everyone else came running into the theatre.
From what I could see teddy was almost completely plastic again.

I could see Ahk he was getting weaker I smiled at his smile. He ran toward the stage as I felt someone grab me.

I screamed Lancelot pulled me I've to left wing on the theatre and then dragged me up a flight of stairs.

Then I had no vision of my dad or Ahk anymore.