Not my first quest

Larrys PoV

I saw a open window when I turned all the pieces on the tablet except one I heard a groan." Hand the tablet over!" It was Lancelot with his sword around nicki's neck." Hey stop!" I said as he grabbed the tablet and ran toward the Egyptian exhibit.

Lancelot's PoV

As I ran toward the very badly decorated room I saw my Gwenavier and ran towards her as soon as I seen that tiny Egyptian with his tiny Egyptian arms around her I was feeling remorse." Away you piece of filth!" I screamed." No, how about you go away this is Melanie not Gwenavier and she is amazing just as she is so stop trying to change her." This Egyptian asshole." Do you challenge me!" I ask as I drew my sword." I do!" He replied." Guys this is ridiculous please stop!" Gwenavier said as I sliced towards him with my blade he pushed Gwenavier out of the way as I handed the tablet to her and again I struck into him as he turned and grabbed a sphere and hurled it at me, then he grabbed the tablet so I dropped my sword and ran to grab the other side of the tablet as we swung it back and forth until Gwenavier grabbed it I released it and she fell back and hit her head.

Ahkmenrah's PoV

"Melanie!" I ran to her and grabbed her waist and then her cheek." Are you ok?" She turned around and said " I got some of the dust from the tablet in my eye." She then opened her eyes and one was as it always was hazel but now the other one was golden." Gwenavier I am truly sorry let me make it up to you." He pulled her up as she whimpered." I don't need your apology I need you to leave me alone." She said and she pushed him away then she then grabbed the tablet and then handed it to me I felt a sudden rush of pain and I fell to my knees and as I did I heard Melanie scream and hold her head then Lancelot grabbed her and the tablet.

Melanie's PoV

Lancelot had me over his shoulder I screamed hoping someone would hear me and someone did. Jed and och. " I don't know who you are but I'm pretty dang sure that both of them don't belong to yah." I heard Jed shout up to Lancelot." Jed, och tell my dad that Lancelot has taking me tell him to hurry." I said and I was dragged off. Once we made our way to the main entrance my dad had found us." Lancelot put her down, now." Lancelot put me on his horse and turned to my dad and said." King Aurther spent years looking for the holy Grail to think all this time it's been a tablet and now that I poses the holy grail I have King Aurther's permission to marry Gwenavier so that is what I shall do." He hopped on the horse." Please Lancelot she's my daughter I'm sorry about every thing that ever happened to you but please let me have my daughter." He laughed and said." Sorry, not my first quest."