As the sun rises (part 2)

Larry's PoV

"If you trust me you will turn the centre piece." I herd Melanie plead as she held Ahk's hand.

Lancelot just stared at her as he took it all in the truth about his life about what he truly was. I turned to see Dexter lie lifeless on the ground.

"Dexter, come on buddy I know you can do better than this, hold on." I said whilst letting the weak and fragile Dexter hold my index finger with all the strength he had left.

"If there is no Gwenavier, no Lancelot then what do I do now?" Lancelot asked.

"Just give me the tablet and we can figure that out later." I asked standing up slowly approaching him.

"Then what! Back to the museum where little children get laugh and point-" he started but was swiftly cut off by Melanie.

"And learn and be inspired." She finished for him.

"No! If there is nothing then I am, nothing. Just a pile of misshapen wax." He protested and backed up sensing me coming closer.

"No! You can be so much more just please straighten the pieces on the tablet, Lancelot." Melanie pleaded again.

"Please! If you don't you will die to!" She begging whilst still holding Ahk's hand but now she was trembling much more.

"A world without Camelot, is not a world I want o exist in." Lancelot said trying hard not to let Melanie's state get to him.

"Dad!" I heard Nicki scream I turned and ran toward him and Dexter.

I watched as Dexter lay on his side taking in sallow breaths then none at all.

"Dexter? Dexter!" I screamed over Melanie's sobs and Jed and Oct's goodbyes.

"Dad he's gone." I heard Nicki say whilst kneeling beside the small frame of the monkey.

"I understand now." I heard Lancelot say just above a whisper.

"The monkey was the quest. It was never about the tablet, it was always about them."he stated whilst approaching Nicki.

"Forgive me, tis I who has become the fool."

That was the last thing he had to say before Melanie ran to his side to retrieve the tablet.

She gathered her self of the floor and turned the pieces until the tablet began to glow.

----------------------------------------------
Hi! Guys sorry again for the long wait but I assure you I will be updating a lot more often.

What will happen with Lancelot?

Will the tablet work or is it to late?

Yours Kate xoxoxox