As the sun rises (part 1)

Melanie's PoV

As I stood on at the top of the grand opera house of London I felt my lift flash before my eyes.

I'd never really noticed how crappy of a daughter I really was until now. I live with both my parents for 7 years until Nicki was born and my mom and dad divorced I stayed with mom the whole way through middle school and high school and sure I saw my dad occasionally but I never stayed with him. Then when the time was right I found my self going to college. I never felt obligated to stay with dad or contact him, this whole time and never have I regretted it more than this very moment.

I was snapped out of my daze as I saw my dad, Nicki, Ahk, Attila, dexter and teddy emerge from the fire escape door.

"Give me the tablet Lancelot!" My dad screamed as he neared us.

"Do you think I'm some kind of fool, I will never hand the holy grail over now. Stay. Back." Lancelot said as he wrapped his left arm around me tighter.

I squirmed in his grasp until I felt a heat rise on my arm I turn to see the sun rise from the east Apex.

I lifted my gaze to see teddy's body stilled and Ahk drop to the floor as if the sun was draining the life from him.

"Ahk!" I screamed and motioned for Nicki to help him while doing so I broke my dad from his gaze on teddy his eye becoming glass like.

"Lancelot, you need to turn the middle piece on that tablet now or everyone even you will parish." My dad said not attempting to move.

"And why would I do that." Lancelot questioned before my dad could answer I answered him.

"Because you're not real," I spoke a little above my usual volume.

"Because your a made up character in a children's story, think about it how did you get to the museum? How long have you been their?" I asked as I felt him shudder from behind.

"The answer is because you never actually existed until tonight. I'm am not Gwenavier, she was a polite young lady who was in no way arrogant or rude." I felt his gripped loosen as I turned to face him.

"I'm Melanie Dale . I'm 21 years old and saying I was arrogant and rude was an understatement. I haven't probably spoken to my dad since I was 14 years old. I'm not Gwenavier but you can still trust me. I need you, to trust me." I begged as I felt tears fall from my eyes I slowly turned and ran to Ahk and wrapped my arms around his lifeless body.

"If you trust me you will turn the centre piece."

--------------------------------
I know it has been so long since I've updated but I could help realise
That nobody ever votes or leaves me and comments so If I can get more votes and comments from you guy I will update quicker than you so much I love you all xxxxxxx