RaInE 'till 6

Your POV

   You smile at Gamzee as you head to your front door. Opening the door, you take his arm and drag him inside. You remember your previous problem as you stare at the ground, covered in empty faygo bottles, clothes, and random blankets. He laughs at the interesting arrangement on your living room floor. He picks up a bra laying on the couch and dangles it in your face. You blush embarresed, and snatch it quickly out of his hands. Gathering the clothes you throw them in your room and close the door. You march towards the living room and find Gamzee no where in site. Cluttering comes from the kitchen and you walk slowly towards the kitchen. Expecting Gamzee you peek around the corner to find a white cat with a black belly and bright violet eyes. A collar sits around it's neck. You nudge towards the cat, unsure on its motives. It calmly sat on the counter, in one of your pans. The cat eyed you, calmly as you came within arms length. You moved your handin front of it's nose and it sniffed you approvingly. You slide your finger under the collar, and turn the tag towards you.

   The gleaming golden tag spells out a name "RaInE".  The number is yours, but you don't own a cat. The cat jumps down and rubs itself across your legs. In the pan sat a note with your name on it. "Y/N, PlEaSe ReAd"
   I'm SoRrY fOr FoRcInG yOu To StAy At My PlAcE lAsT nIgHt... I jUsT rEaLlY cArE aBoUt YoU aNd CaN't StAnD aT tHe ThOuGhT oF yOu In DaNgEr. I sAw YoU lIkEd ThIs CaGeD... fUrBaLl, So HeRe Is A pReSeNt. ThE rEsT ...wELl... BeCaUsE yOu CaN' t ReMeMbEr WhAt HaPpEnEd LaSt NiGhT, CoMe OvEr At 6... AnD i'Ll MoThErFuCkIn JoG yOuR mEmOrY.
;o) hOnK.
   While there was no signature you knew Gamzee left It... well because he was the only one in your house. You coo fondly at your new cat, and decide to turn on video games. A small giggle comes from behind the couch followed by a soft honk. You laugh lightly and turn around, peering down the back of the couch. There sat a little clown named Gamzee. Now that you think about it, he had no time to leave. "Gamzee what are you doing?" You ask him, laughing. "Motherfuckin hidin bro." He replies staring up at you. He begins to rise and your faces slowly ease towards eachother. Instead of a kiss. He stands until your face is at his stomach. You look up and he winks, causing you to flush and jerk back. You rolled off the couch and watched as he ran out the door. Checking the time, you noted it was only 12. 6 more hours of doing nothing. 6 long hours of video games.
***IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER!!! I've been so busy. First I got my wisdom teeth removed, then my tablet broke, then I had to factory reset my phone. Then I had fuckin homework SO MUCH HOMEWORK THAT I JUST FINISHED TODAY.... Anyways I hope you enjoy.***