Surprise

Your POV

"Gamzee?" You ask. He laughs and looks over at the other very annoying troll. "Karbro I'll handle this" He says to the other person. "Fuckass you could have handled this in the first place," the other person glares at you and growls. Despite your best efforts you break out in laughter. 'Karbro' turns towards Gamzee and shouts "CAN I KILL HER?" Your laughter stops and you smile at him. "Gamzee? Can I kill him?" You say mocking his voice and batting your eyelashes. Gamzee laughs and shoves Karbro inside slamming the door. His shouts can be heard from inside as he beat his fists against the door. "Sorry about Karkat he has some motherfuckin anger issues you know?" Gamzee says. When his deep voice hits your ears you semi-blush. "Sorry for the really loud music.. I just love that song" you smile apologetically at him. He laughs at you again, and leans closely. You can see his gray skin and crazy juggalo makeup fully now. You tilt your head wow he is really attractive. You think and he smells great, like faygo and something else. "Hellooo" Gamzee says waving his hands in front of your face. You tear your eyes from his lips and bring them up to his violet eyes. You blush as you realize you had spaced out staring at the guys lips. "S-sorry I was just thinking." You shout. He smiles and you get a good look at his sharp teeth. This surprises you, in a curious way you almost like them .

Gamzee's POV

You had been starting at his lips again and this made him blush. He waved his hands in front of your face to remove the awkward tension and you look up at him and smile, with a slight blush. Your (E/C) eyes lit up and created strain on his heart. He felt he could be around you all day. Like you were his pie, like you would fix all his problems. "Soo umm I'm going to uh go back home, I'll see you around?" You say disappointed. He frowns and sighs, I really did want to hang out with her, he thought. "Alright sis I'll see you around then" He says then watches as you turn and walk away. He watches you and becomes slightly turned on...fuck. He blushes as you look back and smile before disappearing behind your door. He opens his door and walks to his abandoned pie. Karkat was sitting watching a romcom and eating more pie. You sigh and join him.

Your POV

You looked back to see Gamzee watching you with a hint of want in his expression. He blushes a light purple and you smile. Shutting your door you return to your music and finish listening to (Song) on a lower volume. You pull out your gameboy and start playing (game). You had almost beat it and were excited for the ending.

2 Hours Later

Right as you had beat the game when a knock came at the door. You opened it hoping to see Gamzee but instead came face to face with a blonde haired boy with sunglasses. You looked around and saw that it was dark outside. What an asshole who the hell wears sunglasses at night? "Hey I'm Strider, Dave Strider. I just moved in and thought I'd greet my new neighbor." He smirks at you and you kind of stare at him.