Music

Your POV

You return home and decide to plug in some music. You blast (fav. song) really loud until you hear a persistent knock on the door. You sigh and shut off your magnificent jams. Opening the door you come face to face with...

Gamzee's POV

The damn neighbor likes loud music. Just fucking great. He growls and shoves Karkat then shouts at him "go fix the fuckin problem dude." Kar groans and slips on his hoodie. Marching to the door he rips it open and slams it shut. Gam felt he could have been nicer...but what's done is done.

Karkat's POV
After Gamzee told him to fix the problem he stomped to the neighbors door and knocked repeatedly. He knocked so hard and loud that his knuckles started to bruise and crack, which only fueled his anger. The music shut off and the door was yanked open to show a (small/tall) human girl. "HEY ASSHAT TURN DOWN YOUR FUCKING MUSIC!" He screamed at you.

Your POV

   Your new neighbor was standing in front of you, his anger was rolling off of him in waves. He screamed at you and that pissed you off. "MY MUSIC IS SHUT OFF YOU FUCKING DICKWAD!!" you screamed back. He seemed taken aback at your answer but then continued to scream at you, and you screamed back.

Gamzee's POV

   He heard Karkat's extremely loud voice followed by a louder, high pitched voice. He would call it nice sounding if it wasn't being used to scream at a very pissed off troll. So GamGam decided to investigate. Slipping on a hoodie he pulled the door open and interrupt the two "Karkat I told you to fix the motherfuckin problem, not start one." He looks up to see the human girl, yes he was sure you were a girl, you met today at the gas station. You were almost in the same position, only your anger was towards Kar. Standing there with your hands clenched in fists like you were about to murder Karkat. "Gamzee?" you hear her say.

* hehe well that's how it is so far like comment do whatever!*