Morning Confusion

Your POV

   You woke up in a bed that smelled like faygo and something sweet. You blinked your eyes open a few times and felt your heart rate pick up. Am I pregnant? Was I drugged? Was I kidnapped? You sort through your memories and frown as the last think you remember was walking to the gas station. A pain in your arm forces you to sit up and you stare at the faygo attached to your skin. The marks of the lid were printed on your arm. You winced as it throbbed in pain. You rub your eyes and toss away the blankets, deciding to get up. Your feet touch the carpet and you're confused at why it was so similar to yours. A knock at the door calls your attention and you reply with "uh yeah?" " can I come on in?" A muffled voice asks from behind the door. " yeah." You reply a little anxious. The door opens as the male says "cool." A very shirtless (I almost typed shitless) gray skinned male stood before you. Confusion swept your face as you took in his appearance. Your eyes met his and you frowned in confusion, he looked like Gamzee but with gray skin and horns. "Gamzee?" You asked as he stood smiling at you. "Sup sis? Need something?" He asks in a familiar voice. "Uh well I don't remember really that much from last night so uh... where am I ?" You say fast. Disappointment flashes on his face as he says " Karkat found you having a mental breakdown at the gas station and you almost killed him. So I made you stay here." His voice slowly drops. " Is something wrong?" You asked confused but concerned.

Gamzee's POV

   Y/Ns voice broke your silent sulking as she asked you if something was wrong. You frowned and replied " um, not really. But do you really not remember last night?" Her eyes widen and she says in a high pitched voice "We didn't fuck did we?" You laugh as she immediately jumped to the conclusion that you pailed. "No of course not." You say a bit disappointed. "Anyways," you continue " you can stay here and hang out or go back home if you want. It's up to you."

Your POV

   You blushed as he requested that you stayed over. "Umm, how about you come over to my place and hang out?" You say. His face lights up and he quickly agrees.