Gamzee

Gamzee's POV

After getting his motherfuckin faygo he left the store. That was probably the strangest human he had ever seen. He was pretty sure the human was a girl but couldn't quiet tell. He walked back to his temporary hive and was greeted by Karkat. "HEY!" Karkat yelled at Gamzee.

"Welcome 'home' as humans call it". Gamzee looked at him and smiled "sup my motherfuckin friend." He replied.

Gamzee shrugged of his hoodie and walked to the kitchen, it was time to make some motherfuckin miracle pie. After an hour my pie was done, Gamzee split it in half "hey Karbro come and eat some motherfuckin pie" he looks at Gamzee and shrugs. He know Karkat knows what is in there but Kar takes a bite anyways.

After they finished the pie Karkat started giggling "isn't it so funny how they just LEFT us here?" he shouted "It wasn't like I wanted to play anyways. I guess we will join the human side likr a sensible bulge licker. And the filthy humans shipped to our meteor will play on our side. I was supposed to be the leader now what??" Gamzee blocked out his friends rant, in a way Karkat was truly following his ancestors steps. "This ain't motherfuckin cool bro." Gamzee replies when the drugs take hold and leave him quiet.  "Besides we dont even know who is playing with us." Karkat whispers. Gamzee smiles sadly at his friend "yeah I motherfuckin know bro"  Karkat sighs" I just can't remember their names..." Then falls into a high induced sleep. "Goodnight Karbro "

*so I hope you guys enjoy vote,comment, request, and whatever else you motherfuckin want*