What

Your POV

A film covered your vision and your mind felt like jelly. The ceiling preoccupied your fascination and you giggled at the silent stories it was telling. Gamzee smiled at you and put a hand on your leg. You looked at his handsome face and leaned close towards him. Your lips were close enough to taste his breath and you bit your lip. Gamzee laughed deeply and whispered "hey." You leaned forward and slowly kissed him. Your arms wrapped around his neck and he pulled you onto his lap. His hands rested on your waist as you ran your fingers through his curls. He bit your lip softly pulling back and looked into your eyes. His bright violet eyes told you to continue, so you did. His tongue pried open your lips and you rocked your hips against him. He moaned as you rubbed across his bulge. His tongue intertwined around yours happily exchanging spit. Your curious fingers reached the base of his horns. Your finger scratched the side of it and he grabbed you tighter. You pulled away from the kiss and grabbed both of his horns. His hands grabbed your ass, harshly. You moaned through the foggy haze in response. Your hands started rubbing his horns. His breaths became heavier as you picked up speed. His hands moved slowly up your sides till they reached your boobs. His hands slid under the shirt and bra you were wearing. You shuttered in response and pressed yourself harder onto his bulge.

*next scene will be a lemon. I will be writing this story for guys as well, but it will be so you are more like a guy (stereotypically speaking). So if any guys are reading this, there will be the same story for you. :) sorry for the long wait!*