Him

Your POV
(TRIGGER WARNING: Lemon.)
His tongue danced in your mouth, you suck lightly on his tongue. He pulled you closer in response, moving his hands onto the insides of your thighs. This action pulled at your stomach and your breath picked up. Your hands trailed up his shirt becoming familiar with his form. He released a deep groan as you touch lower and lower on his stomach. The sound vibrated through your body and your underwear became uncomfortably wet. You wanted him badly. You groaned slightly as he pulled his mouth away and moved to your neck. His hands removed your pants leaving you in your underwear. "Fun color you chose their." He whispered. Your mind flew higher than you thought was possible as his hand slid down your stomach into your pants. He sucked slightly on your neck simultaneously sticking a finger inside of you. You inhaled deeply and leaned back giving him better access to your neck and entrance. His finger slowly moved in and out, then he added another. Pleasure coarsed through your body. He moved slowly up your neck sucking and nicking lightly. His fingers picked up pace and your breathing intensified. Your vision became white and your moans became louder. You moved against his fingers so they pushed deeper inside of you. You leaned back releasing a heavy groan as you felt your climax rising, then there was nothing. His fingers had been removed and you released a small moan of disappointment. You looked at him as he licked his fingers which were dripping from being inside of you. He looked at you and laughed as you caught your breath. When he was done he grabbed you by your waist and carried you to your bed. His hands removed your shirt and bra. He quickly shoved you onto the bed and kissed you, his hand rested on your back as the other hand slowly moved up to your boob sending goosebumps throughout your body. His hands circled around your boob before reaching your nipple. He palmed your boob squeezing and rubbing against it. You heard little honks through kisses. You smiled and skimmed your hands towards his pants tugging on the fabric and pulling it down most of the way. His breathing picked up as you pulled his underwear down. You pulled away and kissed and sucked down his stomach before reaching his tentabulge. You were a bit confused on alien anatomy, but you decided it couldn't have been very different than humans. So your hand slowy moved down from the tip to the base. You stuck the tip into your mouth and sucked slightly before moving down. You pushed as much as you could into your mouth before bobbing your head faster and faster, while rubbing the rest. Your tongue moved around in different ways causing him to inhale deeply. His hands rested in your hair, pulling lightly then harder as his climax neared. You pulled away and smirked. "(Y/n)? WhY dId YoU uP aNd FuCkIn StOp?" Gamzee groaned. You smiled and ran your hands through his hair. "Because I want you to fuck me as hard as YoU mother fucking can" you whisper in his ear. He pushes you down and positioned himself in between your legs. You could feel the tip of his bulge prodding at your entrance. You swallow and gasp. He tilts his head and you nod. He shoves Himself inside of you slowly. You feel immense pain with a mixed pleasure and hold back a squeal. He pushes in and out slowly at first, then speeds up when he sees the look of pleasure on your face. You begin to breathe heavily and he shoves himself hard into You, you release a groan mixed with a light gasp. Pleasure courses through your body making you forget the pain. "Harder" you moan. "WhAt WaS tHaT (y/N)?" He smirks. You blush panting "harder Gamzee." He shoves his bulge fully inside of you and you see colors on the ceiling making you giggle. He gasps at this action then grabs your hips and pounds deeper into you. You push against him to get as much of him as you can. You were releasing small groans and gasps as he hit against your walls. His bulge began to move inside of you, curling and twisting against your walls. He hit a spot deep inside and you arched your back and moaned loudly. He groaned and continued to hit that spot forcing constant moans out of you. He started going faster as you both neared your climax. Your body pushed itself deep into the bed as you arched your back and pushed against him. "Ah, Gamzee. Yes!" You let out a loud moan with gasps interrupting it as you came. Gamzee kept pounding inside of you forcing multiple orgasms out of you. You moaned quickly, panting for breath. "(Y-y/N)" You felt his cum shoot inside of you and fill the rest of your space. You released a final shudder as you orgasmed again. He left himself inside of you as you tightened on his bulge. You panted as you still felt pleasure from having him inside of you. He pulled out slowly leaving you feeling empty. He crawled onto the bed with you and you could hear him coming back his breath trying to swallow. He groaned and rolled on his side facing you. You examined his body and smiled.

*end. But wait there's more*

Optional to read:

Gamzee shot out of the bed then got on his hands and knees and scampered out of the bedroom door realising baah's and honks. You hear the door slam shut and someone yelling "GAMZEE WHAT THE ACTUAL SHIT FACED FUCK ARE YOU DOING!"