Dave and Karkat. Movies.

AN: Most people voted for a separate, more in depth view on Dave and Karkat's relationship so I'm providing this chapter. While this is also not the most relevant to the story focusing on Gamzee and the reader. If this is a big hit, or if enough people request it, I will do a separate series based on Karkat and Dave.

Dave's POV:

I pulled Karkat into his bedroom and held him against the wall till his struggling ceased. "OK DAVE YOU PROMISED ME A DAMNED MOVIE NOW GIVE IT TO ME." I winked at him, "oh I'll give it to you" I replied while grabbing his ass. He squeaked and moved over to his bed, "I WANT A ROMANCE MOVIE." I heard him grumble. "Is 50 shades of grey an acceptable romance story?" I asked sarcastically. "WHAT'S THAT?" he asked curiously. "Let's see" I said while sitting next to him and pulling the movie up on the T.V.

The movie started with a cliche of the woman being helpless and broke then meeting the man of her dreams, rich and sexy. Karkat pulled on my shirt "Dave, Dave, Dave" he whispered, mesmerized. "Dude, calm down you're stretching my shirt out," I replied. "But he's PERFECT" his eyes shined as he stared at me, "perfect" he repeated in a whisper. I frowned jealously and retorted "Yeah well...That'll change as soon as you get to the good parts."