Dates and stuff

You were fully dressed up, as much as you would do. You had slipped on (f/c) polka dotted pants, and a white gaming shirt. Your hair had been fixed so it no longer looked like a tornado had ripped through it. As you took deep breaths to calm your nerves, the kitten meowed and rubbed its head along your legs. You reached down to pet the kitten, but before you could the doorbell rang. You gathered yourself and opened the door. Gamzee stood there with a giant grin on his face. "You ready to go sis?" He said excited. You smiled at him, "sure thing Gamzee."

GAMZEE'S POV
Y/n was stunning, her normal beautiful self had been transformed. Her e/c eyes were bright and happy. Her hair was no longer frizzy. I grabbed her arm and led her across to my apartment. When I opened the door, she gasped quietly.

YOUR POV
Inside of the apartment was a beautiful arrangement. There was two bean bags in front of the tv. Beside it were really fuzzy blankets stacked high. There was full faygo bottles littering the ground in front. The house smelled of sweet pie. You walked in and he smiled, "so where do you want to start. I got pie, faygo, movies, games." You looked up at him "how about we eat pie and drink some faygo while watching a movie." You reply curious about the pie.
Gamzee grabbed a pie that had a slight greenish hue to it. You expected it was lime pie. He grabbed two faygo's and sat on the beanbag. You sat down next to him and grabbed a fork, preparing for the amazing pie.