Mom

Your POV

   You wake to a knock on your door and then a loud singing noise. Your mother figure has arrived, at 7 in the morning. She proceeds to enter your room as you groan and burrow deeper into your bed. She sighs and rubs your back. "I brought you some Faygo," she whispers. You open one eye to see that she's telling the truth and smile to see three bottles in her bag. You grab the first bottle and drink a giant gulp, then sigh. It really hit the spot. She smiles at your reaction and walks out the door. "I'll make breakfast," you hear her say. You shoot out of bed and run past her, you like having a non burnt kitchen. She huffs at you and sits on the couch pulling out a book from her brown bag. You roll your eyes, you prefered games over books. You pull out eggs and pancake mix.

:Time skip:

   Your mother sits in front of you eating her steaming hot plate of food and you follow in suit. She looks at you and says something that you later ponder over for awhile. "You're life is going to change soon, I'm here to say goodbye." You frown at her "what do you mean goodbye?" She smiled sadly while kissing you upon the head. "I love you, good luck." She whispers with one goodbye hug. The door slams shut and you sit in front of your plate with tears in your eyes. Goodbye?