a thank you<3

ahh i can't believe it's over!

i wanna keep this short, but i just wanted to thank you guys for reading this story. when i started it i had never written any fanfiction and tbh i only wrote it because i couldn't find many criminal minds love triangle fics HAHA. i remember my first goal was 1k views and when i reached that it felt unreal, i still can't believe how much support you guys have given me.

also thank you for sticking with me because i was editing the first few chapters earlier and omg it was so bad. your comments always make me laugh and overall you guys have just changed my life so much for the better.

im sorry if you were team spencer! i planned on doing 2 endings for a very long time, but in the end it just didn't work out that way. that being said, i'm already working on a new spencer fic! the first few chapters will be released in less than a week hopefully! with this new fic, im gonna try to make longer chapters and update more regularly!

as always i love u so so much! i hope some of u stick around for my future stories and i can't wait to write more<3 xoxo

ps-i know i dont have to justify myself, but pls don't be mad about the spencer cheating thing. in the first few chapters both reid and hotch were a lot more like their characters in the show. i wanted to explore the way a dating dynamic would effect the characters and to me it was something fun to write. in my opinion, changing characters based off experiences is no different than when people make spencer be into bdsm or other things that aren't canon. that being said, i've read and loved some of those fics! so i guess what i'm saying is i just wanted to try a different approach to his character :)