11-compromising positions

It had been about a week and a half since you went on your first dates with Hotch and Reid. Since then you'd only had time for one more date with each of them because the team had taken a case in Seattle which had you away for 6 days. During your date with Spencer you made it to third base at your apartment but were interrupted when the call for the Seattle case came in. As for the date with Hotch, Jack was home when you went over for dinner, so nothing past making out happened.

You had so much fun on the dates and were being treated much better by them than any of the men you'd previously dated. The coffee, dinners, movies, cuddling-you loved being around both of them no matter what you were doing.

But your mind couldn't help itself from wondering what they'd be like in bed. And you had needs that you couldn't ignore, but what was the protocol for situations like this? Usually you waited until the third date before sleeping with a guy, but there were a few times it happened on the first date. How do the rules change  when you're dating two of your coworkers at the same time? You weren't sure, but planned to find out soon.

-

You sat back down at your desk on Tuesday morning after going to refill your mug with coffee. You sighed glancing at the stack of papers laying in front of you. There was no new case this week, leaving everyone with paperwork and other small tasks to do. As soon as you picked up your pen you heard a voice call out to you.

"Y/l/n, can I see you for a moment please?" Hotch peeked his head out of the door to his office. You looked up at him and nodded, noticing the stern look on his face. After setting your pen back down, you stood up and started walking over to his office. You had almost forgotten that he was always stoic like this at work.

He spoke as you entered, "Shut the door please."

When you turned around and closed it, you realized the blinds were shut. Suddenly you felt a pit in your stomach, what if he was about to break things off with you? Maybe he wasn't as okay with just dating as he let on.

"I, um, sir, am I in trouble?" You played with your fingernails while not moving too far from the door. For once you hoped the answer would be yes, you hoped you had made some mistake in the field or on your paperwork and that this had nothing to do with your lives outside of work.

"No y/n." He sat in his chair, still having a serious look on his face but with a hint of confusion now.

"Oh okay," you tried not to sound too disappointed, "what is this about then?" You took a few steps closer to his desk but still avoided sitting down.

"I just wanted to invite you over for dinner with me and Jack tonight." He kept his eyes glued on your face as he saw relief creep in. "You're acting strange."

"Really, I am? Hm well dinner sounds great, I'll come over around 7." You were already headed to the door, slightly embarrassed about your momentary overreaction. Before you could take more than two steps though, Hotch was out of his chair and standing right next to you.

He grabbed your hand, lacing his fingers with yours, and planted a warm kiss on your lips. "You're sure everything is fine?"

You nodded, "Mhm", before returning your mouth to his. Kissing him now was different than other times, he was more gentle, more careful like he might accidentally break you. He noticed your nerves and was probably trying to calm you down even though he had no idea he was the reason for them.

Your worries about him wanting to end things flew out the window as he moved his hands over your body and lightly pulled at your bottom lip. You let out a soft moan, causing him to push you back a few steps until your butt hit his desk. You gasped again, then he lifted your waist to sit you down on the edge of it. He moved his mouth down to your neck and as far down your chest as your shirt would allow. You pulled at a lock of hair on the back of his head and he returned his tongue to your mouth, more passionately this time. He tugged at the zipper on your pants and then began to unbuckle his belt.