18-pleasure is my business

You woke up much earlier than usual, when you glanced at your alarm clock it read 5:30. To your surprise you were still laying between both Aaron and Spencer. Hotch had his arm wrapped over you while your head was lying on Spencer's chest. You took in the moment, unsure of if it would happen again, and closed your eyes to get more rest.

-

The next time you woke up was to the sound of someone shuffling at the foot of the bed. You rubbed your eyes and sat up slightly, "Aaron? Are you leaving?"

He pulled one of his shoes on, "Yeah, Jessica just called, I have to go pick up Jack."

"Oh okay", you were upset that he was leaving but also slightly relieved. Spencer was still asleep next to you and you weren't sure how they would act if you were all awake together this morning.

"I'll see you on Monday", he rushed over to the bed to kiss your forehead, and then he was gone. You yawned and saw that it was 8am now, but you were still exhausted from last night so you closed your eyes once again.

-

"Y/n?" You heard a soft voice and felt Spencer's arms tighten around you.

"Hm?"

"Just seeing if you were awake yet."

Your eyes shot open and to your clock- 10:45am. "How long have you been up?"

"Since 9", you felt his voice against your neck as he nuzzled his head above your shoulder.

You turned to face him, "Spencer! Why didn't you wake me up?"

He shrugged, "I assumed you were pretty tired and it's not like we have anything to do today." You smiled at the thought of him sticking around for the whole day.

After a few more minutes of cuddling in bed you got up to take a shower and Spencer headed to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. You set a towel outside the shower and then stepped in. You turned up the temperature and let out a long breath of relief. You were sore in many places and the water helped relieve some of the tension. When you got out and dried off you spotted Spencer's button up laying on your bed. You slipped it on, only bothering to do a few buttons in the middle, and then a pair of underwear. You ran a towel through your wet hair once more before leaving your room.

You walked out to see Spencer sitting on the couch watching a crime tv show, holding a mug of coffee in his hand. You noticed another full cup sitting on the coffee table.

You sat down next to him and grabbed the cup, "Seriously? This is what you choose to watch in our time away from work?"

"Actually when I watch them I count how many inconsistencies there are between real criminal justice jobs and the shows." You laughed a little, of course that's what he did.

"And how many are you at so far?"

"Well, I'm only 13 minutes into the show and I've found 4 so far." He smiled playfully and you rolled your eyes.

While watching you sipped at your coffee and listened to him tell you every inaccurate plot or strategy the show had. At some point he laid his head down on your lap and stretched out across the couch. His eyes stayed open, still watching, even when your nails gently scratched at the back of his head.

A few minutes before the episode ended he shot up and looked at you, "Hey I just realized I never gave you your gift!"

You were surprised, last night was a pretty good gift, you didn't need anything else. "Spence, you didn't have to get me anything."

"Well, uh, I didn't know Hotch would be here last night so I kinda planned...um well...did you happen to see anything other than the whipped cream in that grocery bag last night?" You shook your head no. "Go look."