13-a thin line

You sat on the couch in Spencer's living room, watching tv after he went in his room to get dressed for the day. He came out with a look on his face that you recognized too well. "There's a new case," he waved his phone in his hand, "you should be getting the call any minute."

Seconds later your phone rang and you picked it up to hear Hotch on the other end, telling you to be there as soon as you could. After you hung up, you realized Spencer had driven last night meaning your car was still at the office. "Spence, on the way to work can we stop at my place so I can put on clean clothes?" He nodded and 15 minutes later you were rushing through your front door to change and put together a go bag.

-

After being briefed, you learned that the case was about women being stalked and killed in Nashville. Before you knew it, you were sitting on the jet, looking at the ground far beneath you. You sat at a table across from Morgan and JJ but you could see Hotch sitting in a chair and Reid on the couch. It was a short flight, only around 2 hours. You had been bored out of your mind the whole ride, and when there were only 40 minutes left an idea hit you.

You tried not to laugh to yourself as you grabbed your phone and texted 2 separate people the same thing,

Guess what I'm thinking about

Send. It was less than a minute before your phone buzzed with responses.

S: What would that be?

You.

S: Oh?

And what we'd be doing if there was nobody else on this plane right now.

S: Continue...

I'd start laying on top of you on that little couch you're currently sitting on. Kissing every inch of your body until I worked my way down to your pants, tearing them off and filling my mouth with as much of you as I could, never breaking eye contact.

S: Fuck, y/n.

What about you Dr.Reid? What would you be doing?

S: I would be sitting at that table next to you, finger fucking you until you thought you couldn't take it anymore. Playing with your clit while you moaned out so loudly because nobody for miles could hear...or better yet, what if people could hear? What if everyone else was still on the jet with us and you had to try so hard to not let any noises leave your mouth?

Shit, I'm so horny for you Spencer.

S: I want you to beg for it, just like you did last night.

Simultaneously, another man was texting you. You went back and forth between the conversations, trying to ignore how wet you felt reading the dirty things both of them were saying to you. After sending that first text, you received the following from Hotch:

A: Me?

Mhm. But more specifically you bending me over your desk.

A: Really y/n? We're on a plane with the entire team right now.

So? That doesn't mean I can't want you inside of me

A: God, you're so hot. You have no idea what you do to me.

Do I make you hard, Aaron? Am I making you remember the way you felt in your office the other day?

A: You're being a very bad girl right now...I might have to teach you a lesson when we get back.

Oh? Please do, I hope it includes spanking

A: All I've thought about since the other day is fucking you again