10-conflicted

You were laying sideways across your bed, two figures standing at you feet. One of them climbed onto the bed and rested your head in his lap, as the other dropped to his knees while lightly pushing your thighs apart. It was then you realized you were only wearing a delicate white lace bra and matching underwear. You began to panic internally, unsure about who surrounded you. Until the man sitting on the bed leaned down and kissed you, his soft tongue exploring your mouth. You felt your worries ease for a moment and when he pulled away you felt his soft wavy hair brush against your forehead. He kept his head leaned down, only an inch away from your face as he smiled at you.

Spencer.

After realizing who it was and that you were safe, you felt the man at your thighs gently tug your panties down to your ankles. Your breath quickened and Spencer stroked your hair while kissing and sucking on your neck.

The man at the edge of the bed moved his head closer until you could feel his warm breathing near your entrance. He wrapped his arms under your upper thighs as he leaned his head in. He kissed so close to the area you desperately wanted to be touched at. You felt sweat begin to bead on your forehead. He slid one finger into your hole that was already soaking wet for him. He pushed it in then pulled it out excruciatingly slow as his lips reached your clit. He rolled his tongue around it and then sucked it while slipping another finger inside you. Suddenly he quickened his pace, shoving in and out causing you to let out a groan. All you could see was the dark hair on top of his head.

Spencer started kissing your chest and reached one hand under the cup of your bra and massaged your breast. You let out a whimper, overwhelmed by the sensations of both men at the same time. Your noise caused the man at your legs to lift his head up and make eye contact with you.

Hotch. Of course.

Spencer hadn't stopped attacking your chest with kisses and his hands, you cried out "Ohhh Spencer!"

In response, Hotch unbuckled his belt and slid off his pants and boxers. Your eyes widened as you saw his size. Spencer slid back and returned to kissing your lips, while hotch held his body over yours preparing to enter you. He took his length in hand and leaned his hips back preparing to-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You jumped up in your bed at the sound of your alarm, reaching your arm out and slapping it to stop the beeping. You placed your hands over your eyes, throwing your head back.

It was a dream. You just had a wet dream about Spencer Reid and Aaron Hotchner.

You couldn't decide if you were relieved or very very angry that you didn't get to see the end of that.

You glanced at the clock and saw it read 6am, Hotch would be here soon. You headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

-

When you got into his car, he smiled and greeted you. You tried to be normal but between the elevator and that dream...oh that dream. It was all you had thought about when getting ready this morning, and you decided you definitely had wanted to see how the ending would've played out.

Anyways, you kept quiet for most of the car ride, trying to remember what normal was like with him before any of this happened. At one point he reached his hand to rest on your thigh but you practically jumped out of your seat and let out a small yelp. His eyes shot to you for a second before retracting his hand and directing his attention back to the road.

He pulled into a parking spot in front of the coffee shop. You opened your door without a word but before you could step out he grabbed your hand, forcing you to let out an almost inaudible gasp. But you knew he heard it.

"Y/n, is everything alright? Are you still okay with this, with you and me?"

You hadn't thought about how your odd behavior would come across. "Oh Hotch, nothing has changed. I just- I didn't sleep the best last night and I've been feeling a little weird today. But I'm fine I promise." Your lips curved into a smile as you squeezed his hand.

-

"I'll go get us some napkins." Hotch spoke while the both of you stood waiting at the counter waiting for your food and drinks. He turned around and crossed the room to do as he said.

When he turned around again to come back to you he saw you laughing with a man, a man a lot closer to your age than he was. His jaw stiffened and lips formed into a firm line. He cleared his throat as he approached behind you and wrapped an arm around your waist.

Immediately when Hotch touched you the man's smile fell, "Well, uh, it was nice to meet you Y/n. Hopefully we'll meet again." And with that he grabbed his drink and exited the shop.

You stretched your arm to meet Hotch's bicep, letting your fingers rest there. "Try not to look so happy" you muttered under your breath.

"What?" He had hardly noticed what you said, he was too busy glaring out the door. "No I was just-"

"I know, I know. C'mon we should eat if we don't want to be late for work" You said while leading him over to a small table.

-

Despite your best efforts to make it to the office on time, you and Hotch were 12 minutes late. You had started to worry about it in the car on the way over, urging him to drive faster before he laughed and reminded you he was the boss.

When walking in you held his hand in yours, both of you holding your coffees in the other. As soon as the elevator door opened though, your hands separated. That didn't stop him from talking to you and making you giggle all the way to your desk though. You sat down as he headed up to his office, glancing at when he was halfway there.

"What's he so happy for?" Morgan questioned from across from you as he watched Hotch enter his office smiling. You shrugged in response.

"I think the question is why are you so happy?" Emily questioned, gesturing towards you.

You tried to keep from blushing, but smiled at her. "Just woke up on the right side of the bed I guess." You laughed to yourself after being reminded of how you woke up this morning.

Reid however did not find this very amusing. He had noticed that neither of you arrived on time, so he had been watching the elevator doors. He caught a glimpse of your fingers being intertwined before you both had abruptly pulled them apart. He watched your faces and good moods, he wondered what Hotch was saying that could make you smile so much. As he leaned back in his chair, he thought about how the person making you smile could go from being him to Hotch overnight.

-

question-how much more smut do you guys want? bc i have like at least 2 more chapters of it planned out, but do u just want a little more or a lot more lol(this whole story will probably be around 20 chapters)

ps this is not the last you'll see of spencer, hotch, and y/n in the bedroom together...hehe luv u