(25)

·Summer, 2015·

I screamed when the medicine did its main effect causing every organ in my body to cry out. Pain exploded everywhere and tears filled my eyes but I refused to show my Father weakness, him and the scientist holding the needle standing over my restrained body.

Weakly I tugged at my straps after calming down. The pain may have only lasted five seconds but was one of the worst I've ever experienced. My Father was currently experimenting new Werewolf drugs on me that was suppose to make all the Weres organs explode. But they only tested a tiny amount on me, I admit I was worried if that got out.

"I missed that scream," Father commented maliciously caressing my cheek. "About time you did. I was getting bored."

I sent him the nastiest glare I could muster, the evil bastard. He disappeared after I lost control and attacked him, the Night Guards giving him good protection and like the rat he was; he scurried away to safety which was when I ran away since I was struck with an arrow meant for Stuward.

I felt stupid. That wasn't my Stuward. No, that was Vince using his Vampire abilities to shape shift into to my mate making me think that Stuward was finally making a move since I know I was too awkward too.

I don't know how long I was here, but I could count on Stuward to take care of himself maybe not before but now since he was a True blood my worries were rested slightly.

My eyes burned from the light that hung above me, dangling freely and making me grit my teeth trying to control my heavy breathing. Sweat broke out causing my hair to stick to my skin. My muscles were throbbing from pure vexation and exhaustion.

"Don't get tired yet, Annora," Father smirked shifting around holding a scalpel that glinted under the light. "We're only just beginning."

·

Weeks, possibly days past by and I was growing restless. I never thought I would be back here in the same position; scared and alone.

Normally loneliness was my best friend. But since I had a taste of friendships, of a blooming - one sided - love and the feeling of actually being myself.

This time was more hardship than before.

My chains rattled from another frail tug, my wrists burning from the silver and blood sliding down my arms that matched my whole body in malnourishment.

The smell of blood poured out from my wound and I felt myself cracking under the pressure. My Father wanted me to crack, to become the monster he expected me to be.

But, as much as I wanted to sink my teeth into my wrist and suck myself dry. I couldn't.

I wouldn't.

Eventually, I didn't have too. No. When a young, weak, tasty looking human girl was thrown in and my chains were realized. I didn't even bother to stop myself. Self-control wasn't an option. I was so hungry.

Her blood was like velvet. A sweet, red wine traveling down my throat. Gulping it from her neck that my canines were clasped around restraining her from moving. Her body falling against mine that it was almost like she was agreeing to what I was doing and then I knew.

With a roar, I shoved myself away from her slamming myself roughly into the wall with a slap. Her body gently hitting the floor and blood coating my entire face.

I covered my face, rolling into a ball on the ground and whimpering at what I did and feeling angry at myself. I hated what I was, I hate what I am. But most if all; I hate what I'm becoming by being here again.

I was only here for awhile, I chuckled disappointed in my self, and my Father was already winning.

I fell asleep due to prostration to my emotions, staring at the lifeless eyes of the dead girl.

·End·