(17)

·Spring, 2015·

·P.O.V, Rogue·

                                I celebrated new year with Mick and his pack, he allowed me out of my room on a strict rule that I don't feast on his 'maids'. He switched me to a room upstairs because my bloodlust control has became increasingly better and I find the world so different now.

My senses are always improving, but in the good way this time. Animal blood, I admit is nothing like human blood but it does the exact same. It just doesn't give withdrawal's since I've started eating human food to back up me up. I didn't know hotdogs were that tasteful.

"Here you go, Rogue."

I glanced up to see a wine glass being held in front of me. Kurtis smiled at me shyly showing off his braces whilst leaning his sixth foot something frame down. His shaggy red hair brushing over his big framed glasses that mirrored the same eyes as me that we could be mistaken as siblings. But we weren't. As far as I know, it was just me.

I nodded at him in gratitude, gripping my hand around the glass and taking a sip. The alcohol being my first, caused my brain to grumble in agony but since I was a Lycan; it only lasted for a mere minute and I was staring bored yet again at all the humans getting wasted by the kitchen. There scent was almost intoxicating, but now a drunk human just disgusted me.

Kurtis now sat beside me on the recliner sofa. He quietly sipped his drink and read the Hunger Games book. Whatever that was. Me and books don't mix. I prefer to learn things as I go along, not force myself to learn and over ride my brain. It's safe to say I despise reading since when I was in the recreational facility, books were all I had. But mostly romance, cliche ones because my father assumed that I was into that.

Sighing I put my chin in my palm, crunching my elbow into the lukewarm radiator that the couch was shoved against. The heat warmed my body and made me sleepy, even the blaring retro music couldn't stop me from letting my mind wander.

Stuward, I thought. My heart clenched from his name and I almost whimpered. The pain of him not being here was so unbearable, but I survived. He probably hates me for what I did.

He'd be a fool not too.

·

                                   Aweek late everbody was calming down from the excitement of it being twenty fifteen. Now all the teens in Mick's pack were panicking for their first day back at school.

I was one of them. But not conditionally.

The scene was probably hilarious from onlookers view. But to me, it was harassment. I had my hands latched around the banister of the stairs whilst Mick and Kurtis tried to force me into a school uniform by tugging on my body like a ragdoll.

"I'm not going to fucking school." I said huskily, my voice cracking from how angry I was. "You expect me to go to school and I can't even control my bloodlust fully yet."

My statement was aimed at Mick and he sighed letting go of my ankle. Purposely dropping it against the wooden stairs and I glared at him for it feeling a soft bruise of pain.

"Come on, Rogue. It'd be fun. I'll be there." Kurtis coaxed, well tried too but one look from me had him running for his bag and out the door to his blue Jeep.

Mick and I then stared at each other like a match of dominance to show who'd win. The smell of cookie dough from the kitchen down the hall made me hungry. But the smell of flowers coming in from outside depleted my hunger because they made me sneeze.

And, I lost the staring match.

"Ha, ha I win. Now change. I'll text you," He shoved his hand in his jeans pocket and threw me cheap phone. "Later why I want you to attend RichMond High."

I sighed taking the clothes from beside me forcibly and trudging my way upstairs like a sulky teenager.

I couldn't help but be a bit excited about Highschool though.

Hopefully it's everything I expected it to be.

·End·

Thanks for reading this far guys :) really appreciate it! ^^ Hope you liked it. Next chapter shall be longer. Yay, I've reached 500 reads and 104 votes XD