I'll Serve You

The ticking of the clock was the only music he heard that played for him, only him. An endless sound of remembering that he was stopped and held back from everyone. Time was an an endless hope.

Chuuya woke up to a blur, a deep solution covering the layer of his eyes waiting for it to set to the bottom. When he could see again a young nurse walked in the room, holding a plate with several pieces of food. The nurse found out that chuuya could it apples which eased her job.

"would can try eating soft food like yogurt or ice cream", she said, placing the plate down.

"would you like the ice cream from the hospital or your friends? " holding both options.

Chuuya answered back with this friends, he didn't like vanilla and preferred mint chocolate more. The lady scooped the ice cream and served it to him. Chuuya let ice cream sit on the top of his warm tongue slowly melting it to help him swallow. The end of his curled the smallest bit when released that he was eating mint chocolate chip ice cream for breakfast 🤭😂

The nurse said that she would have to watch over him when eating to make sure chuuya was eating the proper amount, it made sense so chuuya understood.

After eating the amount he could consume, the nurse left the room and went to the next patient.

He went and took his phone and started to text koyo, he asked if she could pick up the following items, she agreed and told him to giver her a list

My list

. A hand gripper
. Clothes
. More food(the shit sucks there)
. My laptop
. Showering supplies
. Camera
. My choker

Chuuya wanted more things over the week to feel more comfortable since he was still adjusting to the new environment. Koyo was a mother figure to him but when dazai left, he couldn't spend time with her anymore but instead he had a room filled with paper and people always ordering him to do everything but relax. She said she would personally come in a few days to meet him and bring the things he wanted.

Chuuya turned over and grabbed a notebook, he decided to write his days before getting released. His hands were long and skinny, his ring finger pressed against the pen. He flipped over the cover.

Chuuya nakahara

14 March 1976 (random date)

I'm currently on the hospital after one of the members found me 'sick'. It started after my ex partner left the port mafia and left me alone to suffer this job, honestly I miss him but I still want to kill him and punch the living shit out of him. I did so much work that I didn't notice my hands were getting skinnier and the same with the rest of my body I'm not anorexic but I bet if I kept this up I would have died.i hate dazai osamu but I need him, or someone that I can trust again. I trusted him but he left me.

It was 12:59pm and chuuya stopped writing when the same nurse came back for lunch time. She brought chicken steak, brioche bread and cherry yogurt, she wanted to try to fatten him up.

"you've got you food, your uhh 'team' wants you to be discharged out quicker which means you need to get some nutritions, I know the chicken might be a big step but if you can try, the quicker you can get out, they hope  for you to leave in 6 months", the nurse spoke has her eyebrows were sew together as if it was impossible to get better in that short amount of time.

Six months.....

That's when chuuya gets assigned for a mission again. He knew it was a big mission which meant he need to get better. He simply nodded at the nurse and began to eat. The chicken was plain and dry, he didn't like it but he's ate worse so he continued to eat it up slowly.
He finished the food which amazed the nurse completely. She gave him a well done and walked out.

A FEW DAYS LATER

Chuuya was on his phone on his side, the screen light shining across his face. A sudden light knock came from the door, chuuya allowed them to come in.