are you up for it?

Tw. mention of rape

The boys' face covered in a layer of tears ,red swollen skin surrounded his cold dull eyes.his mind wasn't a bright blank white canvas but a fog suffocating chuuya's lungs.he couldn't picture anything only a memory of last night.the way she taped him to the bed and tortured him with her own body.

He felt weak to his feet.today was supposed to be a happy day.him smiling and hugging everyone but now a simple mask of trapped emotions,locked away.

He walked to the shower and started to undress himself,chuuya's face was disgusted the way he looked and that someone would do something so horrid to him.chuuya stepped in the shower and ran to water hot.he didn't want to do anything but scream as loud as he could but he didn't want the nurse back, rinsed the hair and massaged his scalp with chuuya's thin long hands(you NaStYyY) pouring his shampoo in one hand slowly rubbing into the hand before smothering into the oily hair.

After washing his hair and body,chuuya curled into a ball sitting down while the hot water splashed onto the back and hair,he pulled out his hand watching the burning liquid steadily turning his body red.he couldn't mind it but instead allowed it to take over.it reminded him of corruption,the feeling taking over and destroy himself.

He turned the water turn and yelped a little before it soothed his skin and the puffy eyes.

Chuuya stepped out and grabbed the black towel to wrap around him.

he started to pack up the remains of his belongings and changed to the proper uniform he was given.the thick warm leather coat and small black hat.he brushed though the untamed locks that flowed along his left shoulder.

The choker...

The boy stared at the mirror while putting the piece of leather around his neck,it was a part of him and he didn't want to take it off.The uniform made him feel warm and a little homesick but he was going back in a few minutes just a little longer...

He once again grabbed the diary and pen.

August 29

I can't stay there.last night i was rape by her...

She taped me to the bed and taped my mouth,I couldn't scream and she did things to me.

I just want to die.i can't live knowing she's alive but she still help others survive,i don't know what to do and i just want to forget about her but how the fuck does someone fucking forget the person that raped me.

He walked on the ceiling for a while until koyo opened the door which scared chuuya that made him lose focus and fell off the ceiling head first to the ground.he grunted and rubbed his head.

.......................................

"CHUUYA ARE YOU ALRIGHT" koyo shouted and rushed over to the boy.

"Yeah just a fall"

"You came there to get better don't go hurting yourself on the day you're getting discharged out the hospital"

"MY PRECIOUS BOY!"koyo shouted practically squishing chuuya to death rocking him side to side.chuuya tapped her arm a few times to tell her he couldn't breathe.

She helped him up and carried some bags to the car.koyo made him sit at the front even though chuuya didn't see the point.chuuya placed his headphones on and played his music for the trip home.

"Uhh koyo should I call you m-mum or ma'am or just koyo",chuuya stuttered,he didn't know the situation properly which made him feel uneasy.

Koyo smile beamed and answered back " call me mum and let's get out mori wants to talk to you"

Chuuya nodded and left the car,a women and a man both carried his things to the building and left to a different pathway to chuuya's bedroom as he went down to mori office.koyo said her goodbyes before leaving for some paperwork she had to finish.chuuya knocked three time then waited for the signal to come in.

"Come in"

Chuuya opened the door and walked into the room.his gaze landed on mori's face and tensed up enough to change his posture.

"I hear you wanted to inform me with a mission" chuuya spoke.

Mori face calmed down and said"chuuya nakahara i will be signing you to the mission of tomorrow's battle,Yukichi Fukuzawa and i Ōgai Mori have decided to have a battle and we need you to be our weapon by using corruption ,as you know you won't be turning back without osamu this means i will ask you"

"Chuuya nakahara are you loyal to the port mafia and willing to die for it"

Chuuya's eyes were blank deciding how to answer this question and the more he thought about it the more he realised dying was an escape from reality and to forget the nurse.what was even better was that he had a chance to see dazai before dying.what if somehow cancel his ability before dying?what if chuuya kills dazai when using corruption?what will koyo do if he dies?

Chuuya decided to go all in.

"I'll do it"