The Nurse

One week.

Only one week until chuuya was free to leave the hospital and go back to normal work.
The nurse was still touchy and flirted with him. His hairs would go up and the chills crawled down his spine. Even though, she still would help chuuya get better and give him food and medicine.

Luckily for him, she never poisoned anything but his eyes covered in a thick layer of puffy red skin, every other day the nurse would visit him and flirt with chuuya. It never went too far as mating with each other but just them touching made chuuya grossed out and anxious.

Chuuya's eyes were glued to his phone screen like time stopped for him and waited, only four things could break the tie between it; food, visitors, his notebook and the nurse. Although he had visitors he never told anything about the nurse since he was too ashamed and felt like everyone would call him the member of the port mafia.

He still recorded this day's into his notebook by now he could call it a diary. The thick leather cover and the soft pages linked together.

August 01

I can't wait to leave. Escape the nurse and do this missions. Over these months I realised that work kept me distracted from the real world. A world where life is a crazy time line of danger and thrill. I've learnt that I am an overthinker but all I think about right now is that I will be out this hospital and meet my friends again.

I wonder what dazai is doing...

He's probably trying a new suicide method or drinking at that place I love. Somehow I have forgotten the name but I remember drinking wine and calming down after a rough mission. I want that again. Getting wasted and living a life of surviving, not trapped in a building were people suffer and wait to die. I deserve it but I'm scared to fall and turn into nothing but a stupid memory. Only if a die in the hands of someone I trust or being recognised. Even if I die someday, I need to know how to GROW FUCKING TALLER LIKE THAT FUCKING SHITTY BEAN FUCKING POLE.
...............

he didn't even get sad but instead angry. He was jealous that dazai was so much taller and teased him about chuuya's height.

Knock knock

Chuuya tightened his jaw when the nurse came once again. Her smile glowing as if chuuya was like any other patient. She place the plate down and sat on the bed.

"chuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa I love that name. I want it to be mine", she slowly said while gripping his thigh.

"chuuya riko" she inhaled slowly smiling like a child.

Chuuya tried to eat as fast as possible to make the nurse leave and out his way. He was given bangers and mash (sausage and gravy) with peas on the side. The nurse knew that chuuya wanted her to leave but she wanted to stay with him so she gave him the best food in the hospital and LOADS OF IT. she knew that the patients had to eat it all so she took advantage of it by giving him better and more food so she would stay longer.

She massaged his thigh while he ate his food. When chuuya finished she smiled brightly and left the room while giving him a small twink. His eye were heavy, his head tilted to the side. Chuuya's legs bent in, his knees sticking up and the feet on the bed. He wasn't motivated to do anything but lie down and stare at whatever was in front of him.

He was stuck in a loop were nothing exciting happened, he missed the times when he would use his ability and fight everyone. He thought it was boring and nothing special but loosing time and not doing anything made him realise that it was his life. He had the ability, he  wa the only person on earth who had it.