alternative ending last part

Chuuya walked over to the front of the door, sitting down to put on his shoes while dazai was waiting outside.chuuya remembered the fresh cold air and the countless hidden pathways that ended up to the base of the port mafia hide outs.both men started to walk around yokohama with a mask to hide their identities.

The sound of friction between the ground and shoes echoed and the motorcycles zooming past.dazai linked hands with him with a firm grip.dazai never liked the thought of losing anyone as special as chuuya,he was his pride and joy and even if chuuya has a hot temper,he smiles knowing that in someway chuuya feels comfortable enough to express his emotions toward him.

Dazai rubbed chuuya's hand,chuuya liked the feeling of safety and warmth so holding hands with dazai fulfilled his needs so he squeezed tightly.they were both an uncontrollable mess in their minds,knowing that they will be meeting their loved ones again even though they think both of them are dead.

"Osamu i don't know about this..."

"Chuuya think about the bright side,maybe there's new recruits and we will be reunited with our friends"

By that point they reached the building and took the stairs to be safe,the several sweat drops were recognisable and the unsteady walking said it all.one door.a door that never imagined could scare them,they both held on the twisted knob opening the door.

A gush of fresh air blew in their faces and everyone turned their heads to face the door.Somehow they didn't notice both chuuya and dazai's face but when dazai spoke everyone knew.

"Damn see i'm still alive and this time not a suicidal maniac hahaha hey guy it's us,double black the famous duo",dazai projected his voice out loud and dramatically stepped forward.

The gasps was deafening.Everyone dropped their things and stared at the two men.

Koyo came out in a different room and said,"why is it so quiet i thought it was saturday people we sho-"

In that moment everything went blank in koyo's mind.chuuya and dazai was alive and standing and the door.She could believe it but without thinking she ran up to chuuya and dazai hugging them both.

"Hey mum..."

Mum.the words koyo wanted to listen to for years again and now living in that moment where a miracle was in her presence.tears flowing out her eyes screaming into their shoulders.not before long everyone ran up to them and hugged.the feeling of pure safety and comfort is the best feeling,like a mother care and child.

chuuya felt human.

Akutagawa, Gin and several other people from the port mafia joined the armed detective agency.they didn't have a home anymore.mori and futagawa both died together after they committed double suicide when they finally realised no one was better but instead an equal that had the power to kill eachother.a scalpel to futagawa neck and a sword through mori's heart.a perfect way to die by the one you wish to defeat.

Dazai was shocked.his old boss dying by double suicide,he snicker and was a little annoyed.he was the one who was supposed to commit double suicide but instead a middle aged pervet did it before him.even so he wanted to stay alive with chuuya by his side,the double black.he would never forget that title and believed that destruction was the way to his soul,i beautiful attack from red lights.

Dazai looked at akutagawa and koyo let go of dazai,she still clung to chuuya on the ground.

Dazai stood up and walked over to the man before saying,"i'm proud of you akutagawa and you have my recognition" before he pulled him into a hug.akutagawa so confused and blank.his emotions were over the place.the one he most desired has finally noticed him and his will to strong power physical and mentally.he was happy.he clutched onto him and happy tears flooded out his eyes like the bottle was now tipped.

After a while they chatted with each other but there was one last thing.who was the new president of the armed detective agency.kunikida.the one and only proper man.everyone decided to surprise him at 1 pm when he comes back from shopping.his timing was always correct after dazai so called 'died'.

...........................................

A minute.a second.only time could tell the future wishes. Kunikida was walking to the kitchen when suddenly a scream echoed through the hall,he ran to the office where the sound was located to find everyone including chubby and dazai in front of the door.he eyes bulged out with shock and disbelief.

"Look at the smarty pants that shocked what happened to your ideals",chuuya said while smirking.

"Chuuya.....dazai.....alive"

"nOoOoOoO i'm the ghost YES I'M ALIVE DUMBASS!",chuuya shouted back but then dazai stepped in the conversation while laughing.

"Chuuya don't be mean to him I mean he is the president now hey kunikida,how's life without my beautiful presence",dazai said with a grin.

Kunikida slapped his arm then laughed.

"Damnit dazai you always mess up my plans and i'm the boss now"

Everyone was happy and chuuya drank a lot that night and flirted with dazai.

They celebrated their reunion and dazai told the horrific stories with the encounters of the RoAdMeNnNnN.

.................................

The end.

Dazai and chuuya go back to england and adopt a child called selina.

Koyo calls chuuya daily and dazai and chuuya are married on white day.

..................

did you like this story?did you like the happy ending or the sad one better?