10

(A/N: Hey bishes, I back, hope I didn't keep ya waiting, I've been handling school! It fucking sucks... Anyways, to the story!!)

Author's POV:

The rally of Trumpkin Supporters were coming into the stadium, making a big ruckus, none wearing masks or any sort of face coverings, making (Y/N) sigh and put her's on, the news said that the Corona Virus was going around, and a few people were sick already in town, but throughout this story, everyone was forced to wear masks, which everyone agreed to. Now time for the speech.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"My Americans, I just want to say that these four years are gonna be amazing, I promise that I will continue to Make America Great Again..." He said, continuing about nonsense, when all of the sudden Masky(Tim) pulled out his gun, aiming it to Trumpkin's head, he smirked as he pulled the trigger, hitting Trumpkin's head, in-between his eyes. Chaos then erupted as everyone was screaming and/or had guns out and ready to kill. I gasped as I quickly shut the stand down, getting on the ground as more gunshots were thrown around, I was scared, I really hated gunshots and loud noises. I started to cry as Tim opened the stand's door, coming over to me, picking me up, and running to a truck that Hoodie and Toby were in, they started to drive off as the guards tried to calm everyone down, but ended up being hurt or killed.

(TIME SKIP!! And Author's POV!!!)

After driving to the Pasta's mansion, EJ was waiting at the door, hoping that his lover was okay and didn't get hurt. Once he saw the truck, he immediately ran to see if you were okay, which he was glad you were when he saw you, he hugged you and took his mask off, kissing your face as he started to tell you sweet nothings. "Oh baby, I'm so glad you are alright, I was so worried when I heard that you were there. Oh my gosh, please don't be there when we kill people, oh please I hope you didn't get hurt. Are you hurt? Do you need bandages? Where does it hurt?" He said, checking your body for any sign of you being hurt or any wounds, EJ then looked at you, and he looked like this emoji (🥺) also known as the please emoji. You assured him that you were alright, as he then picked you up with ease and ran into the house and into his room where he cuddled you and kissed your cheek.

(EJ's POV:)

I was scared that (Y/N) was killed, the assassination was on live public television, I sigh as I nuzzled into her, purring softly as she pet me. "I'm fine, Jack. You don't need to worry anymore, okay? I'm safe and sound here with you." She said as I nodded, turning onto my back and nipping at her fingers.