5

Author's  POV:

A day later, (Y/N) and EJ were having a picnic in the woods. (Y/N) giggled as she made sandwiches for her and EJ, EJ watching in awe, the usual, he was so happy to have her as his, word got out that she killed someone to the Pastas, they were intrested now, first Nina is killed, now this man was killed, the first one was undeniably EJ, but the second kill was questionable, they knew EJ was intrested in a human, even going as far as to protect her. EJ growled as he looked into the woods, seeing everyone there, (Y/N) looking behind her and jumping, seeing some Pastas staring, then a boy came out of her phone. "Hey, EJ, whatcha doooing?" He asked as he grabbed a sandwitch, taking a bite, looking at them, EJ chuckles and lays his head on (Y/N). "Spending time with my CANNIBAL girlfriend and having a CANNIBAL lunch.... Includes a blood drink for me, some soda for (Y/N), and to complete it, pulled human sandwitches... With a blood barbecue sauce...." EJ said as he took a bite of a sandwitch, Ben looking at the sandwitch, munching on it before he felt a bone, picking it out of his mouth, it was a tooth, a human tooth. Ben looked at them both as they snickered at the look on his face, Ben then ran to a bush and threw up, then came back and grabbed some water, swishing it in his mouth and spitting it out, the taste of iron was still in his mouth, he then grabbed a soda and chugged it, everyone laughing at him and coming over. (Y/N) then went to her truck and grabbed another picnic basket full of sausages and such, these were made from animal, so everyone could enjoy, she also got more blankets, they all got to know her, it was fun until someone had to ruin it.... Could you guess who he is?