3

(Y/N)'s POV:

I saw jack in the corner of my eye as he walked in, I smile as I told Erin to continue to prepare meat, he refused at first without a kiss, I groan and look at him. "Erin, we have a customer, and I'm going on lunch, please get Becky and tell her to come back from her lunch, before I fire both of you and make a meal out of you both." I told him as I growled, everyone in town knew I was a cannibal and I prepared human meat, but they knew I wouldn't kill anyone, but Becky and Erin are new to town, they are attending the local college. "Ye...yes Ma'am!!" Erin said as he ran to get Becky from the back of the building and do their work, I giggle as I look at EJ. "How may I help you again, EJ?" I smile as I lean against the counter. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out and have your lunch in the woods?" EJ asked, looking nervous, I smile and nodded, I then take off my apron and gloves, hanging them and washing my hands. I then go to EJ and take his hand, making him blush, but I couldn't tell because he had his mask on. "Ready?" I ask as he nods, leading me to the woods that were across the Butchery. I giggle as we then make it to a flowery clearing, I smile as I grab a flower, smelling it. I then got the idea to make flower crowns, so I grabbed a bunch of flowers and started to make one as we sat on a log. "I'mma make this one for you." I told EJ as he nodded, I leaned against him as I continue to make us both flower crowns. Once done, I put it on his head, I smile as I put mine on and giggle. "Now you are Prince EJ, prince of all cannibals..." I blush as he hugged me. "And one day I'll make you my queen." He told me, making me blush deeper. "O-oh... Thank you, EJ..." I said as he nuzzled me, I hugged him and smile. "Please, call me Jack... I only want you to call me by my real name..." He said as I nodded. "I will, Jack..." I told him as we let go of each other. We then get up and start to walk back, but not without a little conflict.

EJ's POV:

I sigh as I saw Nina come over to me and hug me. "Hey, EJ! Who is this girl!? Are you cheating on me!?!" She yelled in my ear, I growl as I push her off. "Get the fuck off me, Nina, you're nothing but a Jeff wannabe and a crappy one at that! You were abusive in our relationship, you tried to take me away from everyone and never wanted anyone around me, you tried to make me like you, but guess what.... You're nothing to me, and I stopped our relationship a long time ago..." I told her as I grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and started to walk away, pulling her with me. "Fucking Nina, that stupid Jeff wannabe..." I muttered as I growl, I then feel (Y/N)'s hand pulled away from mine, I look back to see Nina trying to stab her. "You little bitch!! Get your grubby hands off of my (Y/N)!!" I said, my blood boiling as I grabbed Nina and pulled out my scalpel, taking the protective cap off of it and stabbing Nina. My raging mind couldn't hear her yelling stop, I kept stabbing and slicing Nina. "You stay away from what is mine!!" I yelled as I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me stop. "Jack?" I heard (Y/N) say. "It's okay... I'm okay... I... I... Think she's dead already..." (Y/N) told me as i looked at Nina's body, she was unrecognizable. "Oh... Sorry..." I told her as I got up, I then hugged her, nuzzling her. "No one will hurt you, as long as I'm here." I told her as she nodded, I then grab her hand, walking her back to the Butchery.