1

(Y/N)'s POV:

It was another day of packaging up human meat, I sigh as I continue to make sausages with human intestines and thigh and such. I added my own seasoning mix to it to make it taste better in my opinion. I hum as I kept the door unlocked to the front, I was in the back, I giggle as I heard the doorbell jingle. Stopping the machine, I knew it was possibly the Mayor or someone looking for a quick bite. "Welcome to (Y/N)'s Butchery. How may I help you?" I ask as I saw a male walking around, looking at the menu. "What is the secret menu?" I heard him say as I grabbed the Secret Menu from a shelf, handing it to him. "Well, the Secret Menu is for cannibals, like myself, don't worry if you haven't had human meat before... It's good, I eat it every night." I said as I grabbed a rag, cleaning the scale where we weight our meat, then the counter. "The meat is a 100% fresh. We don't do grave robbery, it is sent to us by the local hospital." I continue as the male continued to read the menu, I then see him nod. "Got any kidneys?" He asked, looking up at me as I giggle. "Of course, we don't let any organ go to waste unless infected." I told him as I realized it was Eyeless Jack. "Hey, you're Eyeless Jack... Welp, you're in luck, I have a few fresh bodies in the freezer... That is if you want to check them out." I told him as he stared at me in shock.

Eyeless Jack's POV:

I stared at her in shock as she quickly realized who I was. I only wanted to see if this place was also a cannibal butcher shop like her website said, and it's true. I was so excited to see some fresh meat that was brought in today, maybe I can bring my victims bodies here if I need them to be butchered... "You know who I am?" I asked as I looked at her. "Well of course, doll.. Nobody in this town wears a blue mask and walks around at night like they want to kill." She said as she giggles again. I just stood there as I looked at her (H/L), (H/C) hair and those big (E/C) eyes, her skin was (S/C), and she wore a polo shirt with some black pants, along with boots and a bloody apron, and black rubber gloves, she was also (Height) and a bit (Size), just how I like it. I was falling for her by just looking at her, and I was impressed that she wasn't afraid and very accepting. Maybe I can bring something for Seed and Rake, but I don't have money, she might not give it to me for free. "I don't have any cash on my right now, so I don't think I can buy anything." I said as she smirked. "Don't worry about it... I'll give it for free." She said as she opened the counter, offering to let me in. I accepted it and I went to the back, sniffing around, it smelt like animal and human meat, and I loved it. I looked at her as she walked with me, letting me see the human preparation area for carving and everything, I smirked as I see the freezer. I then open it as I get to pick out what I want, or that's what she said. "I'm (Y/N), it's nice to meet you, Eyeless Jack." She said, I turn to her and smirked under my mask. "Call me EJ, Miss (Y/N)." I told her as she nodded. "Please, just call me (Y/N)." She said as she checked the tags on the toe for each body. "Pick out what bodies you want, I'll be sure to prepare it and give it to you in a cloth bag." She said as she went back outside. I heard her sigh as she went back to work, I then go to her as I see her finishing making sausages and cooking them in a smoker/cooker, I smirk as I watch her form pick up and handle about 14 feet of intestines. It was cute and sexy seeing her then take out another body and slicing it open to prepare it, blood dripping onto the floor and some getting on her face, I smirk, grabbing her shoulder as I took my mask off, licking the blood from her face. "This is a good human..." I told her as she blushed, I then roll up my sleeves and take off my gloves, washing my hands and helping her.

*Time Skip*

It took us three hours, and we had gotten 4 bodies done, because we were goofing around. I smile as I wash my hands again, she gave me a basket with wheels, these wheels were for all types of terrain, I chuckle as she loaded the last bit up, even putting the kidneys in a different bag for me to carry. I sigh as I start my journey home, and to the Creepypasta mansion which was above the town on a hill in the forest.