12

Author's POV:

Jack had told (Y/N) that Officer Boone wanted to speak to her. (Y/N) smiled as she stretched, getting up. "Well, how about we go and see him..." She told him, letting Jack get up, him nodding as he leads her to the old parking lot that lead to the mansion, getting into a truck and driving into town. (Y/N) looked around as she sighed. "Fucking Trumpkin supporters..." She mumbled as she then looked to Jack who was driving. "Hey Jack? How can you see? I mean if that's not a personal question." She blushed as she asked, twiddling her thumbs. "Well, (N/N), I'm a demon, I can see, it's just that it's muted and like magic and stuff... Ya know?" He replied as he stopped at a red light, looking to (Y/N), her nodding as he grabbed her, putting her next to him. "Anyways.... How did you get the taste of human? How did you stumbled upon being a cannibal?" Jack asked as he started to drive again. "Well... I had friends who were into weird stuff... One day we were being bullied by some kid, so we killed them... By accident... And well, my dad had the butchery and we hid it in the freezer... When he found out, he made us eat it... We gave half to the pigs, but we ate the edible parts... Then as I grew up, a shortage of livestock happened and we had no money, so my mom and dad decided to start giving us human.... We didn't have money to buy normal food and the town's cemetery was almost full... The mayor and my dad were good friends... My dad saved the mayor, so he kept it a secret, then teens snuck into the shop and told the town, the town decided to keep oath to not tell anyone... The Slenderman also wanted the town to keep oath that you guys live there, so we casted away from the rest of the state... " She told him, as they then arrived to the police station. Getting out the car, (Y/N) smiled as she went inside, Jack following close behind. "Hey, Marge, Boone wanted to see me?" (Y/N) asked as she walked up to the old lady behind the counter. Marge nodded as she called Officer Boone on his walkie talkie. Once Officer Boone came up, he took them to the back.

Officer Boone's POV:

I smiled as I noticed that fellow from the shop. 'I guess they are a thing, but still why does he wear sunglasses? Is he blind? Better not question it, or else I'll never hear the end of it from (Y/N).' I thought as I took them to my office, I sat at my desk and looked through some paperwork. "So, (Y/N), can you tell me where you went after the whole Trumpkin thing? I mean, you were working at the stadium, right?" I asked as I looked at her. "Officer Boone, I had a concession stand, I was there, I was playing on my phone when everything happened..." She told me as I sighed. "What about Erin? He's been missing for over a week.... He was last at your shop." I asked as I smirked. "Sir, Erin attempted to rape me, but a Creepypasta came in and saved me." She replied, I sighed as I never believed in them like the rest of the town, sure we had the reports, but no actual picture proof, only that house on the hill. "So you killed him?" I asked her as she gasped. "I did no such thing! Yes my family were cannibals, but you can't suspect me of killing them! I killed one person who was on that Red Ice bullshit and he had a gun, but still I did it for our town!" She yelled as she slammed her hands on the table, the fellow behind her seemed to jump. "And as you know, I have cameras in my shop! They are hidden cameras!" She finished as she pulled out her phone, going to an app and showing me recordings of the night that Erin attempted to rape her. I gasp as I chuckle "That must be a guy in a costume. It's not real." I say, not really believing it until the guy from behind her took off his sunglasses, as he smirked. My jaw dropped, as I saw his eyeless face and goo dripping from where his eyes once where. "Sir, Creepypastas are real.... You just never seen us." The fellow said as he chuckled, I then cower in fear as (Y/N) grabbed his shoulder. "Jack, come on, let's go, we've scared him enough." (Y/N) told him as he nodded, putting his sunglasses back on.