4

Author's POV:

A week later, Jack was hanging around the Butchery as customers came in and out, he didn't have his mask on, but he had sunglasses to hide the fact he had no eyes. He looked towards (Y/N) and smiled as she waved, she giggled as she helped another customer as today was busy... But not for long... A man came in as she looked at him, he was strange, he looked as if he hadn't been in his right mind.. He looked like he was drunk or was on something, she knew that this town had a lot of drug related problems, and one of the drugs were Red Ice, a new drug that made the weak insane, killed the ones with existing conditions, and made the tough guys feel as if they were invincible. (Y/N) came to the male and asked if he was all right. The male replied by taking out a gun and pointing it to her. "I want the money, bitch!! Give me all the money in the safe!! In the register!! Wherever there is money, I want it!! Where is it!?" He yelled as he waved the gun around, everyone was silent, they were afraid, accept for Jack and (Y/N). She sighed as she looked around, then backed off, going to get the money, but instead, she grabbed a knife, putting it in her apron, she then came over with the money, smiling, handing it to the male, he chuckled as he snatched it out of her hand, he then looks at her  as she chuckled back. "Well you have a great day, Sir..." She said as the man went to the door, he turned as she took the knife out and flung it at him, hitting the top of his head, it was a small cleaver, but one that can do damage, the male screamed before freaking out and taking it out, it was a huge mistake as he looked at her and mouthed why, she then came over, taking out her pocket knife and stabbing him in the neck, he then slid down and laid dead, she chuckles as everyone was shocked. "Now, now... He would've hurt y'all if I didn't give him the money, so... He's dead... Shop is closed for the rest of the week.." She said as everyone got a free pound of stake, and left, she smiled as she picked up the body, putting it a burning bin and lighting it. "Fucker..." She said as Jack came over, hugging her from behind, he chuckled as he nuzzled her. "That was awesome, babe..." He said as he kissed her ear. "Thank you, Jack." She said as she turned and hugged him. "So does this mean we are dating?" Jack asked as he watched the body burn. She giggled and looked at him. "Up to you, dear..." She said as she looked at him, kissing his jaw.