2

Still Eyeless Jack's POV:

I had just gotten home. I sigh as I had just finished feeding Seed and Rake, I then look at the bag of kidneys, going up to my room, all the other Pastas are either asleep or out killing. "I really wonder what these kidneys taste like... She said to cook them and use seasoning... But I don't know... I haven't cooked since I was in college, I usually like kidneys raw... Fuck it, I'm going to cook it." I said as the sun rises, it was a long walk to Slender's mansion, I sigh as I go down stairs, cooking my meal before everyone wakes up, I listen as I prepare my stuffed kidneys that (Y/N) made for me to try. God she's perfect... And this Kidney smells good too, I rarely eat human food, but when I do I sneak a bit of human in it. "Good morning, Jack... How was your night?" I heard someone said, it was Masky. "Oh hey, Masky... Good morning to you too.... How is your girlfriend? Is she okay? I heard that she got hurt while on a mission." I asked as he nods. "Yeah, she is, but Hoodie and Toby freaked out, she's pregnant and we only want the best for her... Smiley said she didn't injure the babies..." He said as he came over, as I then put the kidney in, the aroma of delicious seasoning warming makes my mouth water. Masky watches and sniffs around. "What's that smell? I thought you ate human...." Masky asked as he looked over my shoulder. "Well, the local butcher shop sells human meat. I was with her all night and preparing some human for her to eat and also ship to other cannibals, she paid me with some kidneys... And I have to say, seeing a woman carry a man and gut him like a fish is fucking sexy...." I told him as he chuckled. "Sounds like EJ has a crush... Be careful, she might already have a boyfriend... So don't get to attached... Unless you wanna go Yandere and take her for yourself that is... Just like we did with our wife..." Masky said as Hoodie and Toby came down stairs with their wife who looks like she is almost ready to bust. "Man what's cooking." She asked as she sniffed. "Not for you, babe. It's EJ's food, honey." Masky says to his lovely wife, him going over to her and kissing her softly. "Alright, I'm done." I said as the whole entire mansion is now up from the smell of my cooking. I put the kidney on my plate, smirking as I put the grease from my cooking in a grease bucket, then I clean my pan. Then going to the table as I take my mask off and eat my kidney, I moan at the flavors of human and seasoning mixing together, I then chuckle as everyone watches. "If it's that good, EJ, then why don't you marry it?" Jeff said as he sat next to me. "Did you make it, or no?" He asks. "No, the local butcher in town is a cannibal like me and I found her website on the deep dark web... She made it special for me and her.... She's so pretty.... But I know she wouldn't want someone like me..." I told him as I looked down, Jane comes over and rubs my back. "Jack, how about you tell her how you feel after you get to know her more.... And possibly, if you want, Clockwork and I can befriend her and find out what she likes... We need new clothes and also some BDSM toys from the Sex Shop." Jane said, I knew I could trust her and Clock, since they are lesbians and are with each other... Plus they are like sisters to me, so I agreed. "Alright... Thanks, but know this.... She's my sunshine..." I threaten her as she gulps and nods. "Sure thing, EJ." She said as she looks at Clock, going over to her and kissing her. "Hey baby..." I hear Jane whisper to Clock, I then shake my head, Slender comes down and begins to cook breakfast for everyone.

*Time Skip!*

After breakfast, Slenderman told me and the Proxies to go get some things from town, we nod as the proxies girlfriend wanted to tag along, but when they told her no, she had to give them puppy eyes. After that we all went to town, I smirk as we took a 4 seater truck, I sigh as I take my mask off, putting my hood up and going to the butcher shop, I sigh as I see (Y/N) getting fresh sausages onto the display rack with other prepared and cooked meats that were there, she smiles and waves. I walk in and wave back. "Hey, (Y/N). I need this list of meats prepared and also, can I get some prepared sausages, four regular and  1 special... I got some of my friends and their wife shopping for baby supplies and for food and other things..." I told her as she nods, ringing me up 4 regular sausages and 1 special sausage, which was made of human meat, I pay and thank her as she gets our cuts of meats and puts them in a box, handing them to me, I smile and walk out, I then go to the truck as I then find her personal number on a piece of paper on my sausage, I chuckle as I read it. 'Sorry, I didn't give you my number from last night, but here it is, call me if you need anything. (Inserted number) ~(Y/N)' It said as I see the others returning with food and baby essentials, along with bathroom products, including pads and tampons, I smile as I help the guys load it, their wife rubbing their belly, I then give her her sausage as we all munched on our sausages. I chuckle as I suck on mine. "Pretty good, EJ... Thanks..." Their wife said as I nodded, we then head up to the mansion, everyone helping to bring in food, I then go back into town as I see (Y/N) talking to a male employee. It made my blood boil as I walked in, hearing him flirt with my (Y/N). I know this feeling all to well. It was the same feeling that the Proxies had with their wife.

(A/N: The thing with Masky, Hoodie, and Ticci Toby being in a relationship with a woman, that is from my other book called "We Get What We Want" which is also really good.)